Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel the comments you get from men on blackpill videos

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
"as a man you shouldn’t let these face ratings define who you are as a person. If you get your shit together (money,fitness,status,game,etc) then you can use these values to your advantage with women and still bag 10s. women are born with beauty as their value, men must create their value in other ways. Don’t let ratings externalize responsibility on self improvement."
(retarded fag! can't improve height, can't improve face, can't improve mental deficiency, its also really hard to improve game and money when you look like a goblin.)

"Damn man this rabbit hole is sad. As a virgin guy I just try to eat well, exercise, and work a job that’s fulfilling. Whatever happens beyond that is an extra blessing."
(coping retard cunt)

"i find it so funny how they believe it’s all about looks. i’m a normal looking guy in my opinion and im 5’6 yet because i just respect people and am a normal dude i found a wife who loves me. these guys are so fucked up thinking that they’re just never gonna be able to meet someone, women just want stability and protection."
(future cuck detected) (beta bux manlet will one day realize that his wife cares more about the chad dick she had in collage than him.)

I need go and hide in some cave to avoid this kind of idiocy, I can't live with this kind of people they make even more mad than BP feminists.

"as a man you shouldn’t let these face ratings define who you are as a person. If you get your shit together (money,fitness,status,game,etc) then you can use these values to your advantage with women and still bag 10s. women are born with beauty as their value, men must create their value in other ways. Don’t let ratings externalize responsibility on self improvement."
(retarded fag! can't improve height, can't improve face, can't improve mental deficiency, its also really hard to improve game and money when you look like a goblin.)

"Damn man this rabbit hole is sad. As a virgin guy I just try to eat well, exercise, and work a job that’s fulfilling. Whatever happens beyond that is an extra blessing."
(coping retard cunt)

"i find it so funny how they believe it’s all about looks. i’m a normal looking guy in my opinion and im 5’6 yet because i just respect people and am a normal dude i found a wife who loves me. these guys are so fucked up thinking that they’re just never gonna be able to meet someone, women just want stability and protection."
(future cuck detected) (beta bux manlet will one day realize that his wife cares more about the chad dick she had in collage than him.)

I need go and hide in some cave to avoid this kind of idiocy, I can't live with this kind of people they make even more mad than BP feminists.
Improve game? Just play roblox!

PUA is a scam for bluepilled simps

"game" is fucking retarded whoever tell you to have "game" should be castrated and fed to hungry mammals

No Fitness for your face. No Status for your face. No game for your face. :feelsjuice:

(coping retard cunt)

Fucking bluepills living in their own delusional world smh