Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Comments On The Meeks Video Are A Mix Of Overt Jealousy, Passive Jealousy, And Cucks Trying Not To Seem Jealous

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
JFL would be best not to comment at all, for your own dignity. Meeks always wins, you will not come off as his equal by saying "good for him". Nor will you dent his ego by saying "he'll be irrelevant one day". Chad always wins, what don't the normies get about that?

Damn, Meekspill in the morning.

The women were mad because he abandoned his ex wife , But they would still fuck him without hesitation. The cucks were mad because Meeks did fuck all most of his life and struck gold while they’re stuck in a shitty situation despite all their hard work

I’m surprised nobody has killed this guy.

The women were mad because he abandoned his ex wife , But they would still fuck him without hesitation. The cucks were mad because Meeks did fuck all most of his life and struck gold while they’re stuck in a shitty situation despite all their hard work
What drives me nuts is I saw some virtue signaling of the most dishonest sort there- foids saying they don't like his personality, or something to that effect. He's "too arrogant" apparently.

This might seem like gigacope but the agepill effects everyone. Even if you are chad there is no escaping it. I'm not saying this to cope, but to make you understand that this world is a horrible place. Even if you are Chad you are not immune to aging.

This might seem like gigacope but the agepill effects everyone. Even if you are chad there is no escaping it. I'm not saying this to cope, but to make you understand that this world is a horrible place. Even if you are Chad you are not immune to aging.
Yeah I get your point but chads bones will always give him a halo. The only exception I can think of is if there existed (which there doesn't) a delusional virgin chad who spent his whole life alone, not getting any body count, and so on. In that case when he gets old he might be perceived as just another boomer who's not worth a shit. Chads spend their youths building relationships and self esteem so they can deal with old age way better is my point.

Yeah I get your point but chads bones will always give him a halo. The only exception I can think of is if there existed (which there doesn't) a delusional virgin chad who spent his whole life alone, not getting any body count, and so on. In that case when he gets old he might be perceived as just another boomer who's not worth a shit. Chads spend their youths building relationships and self esteem so they can deal with old age way better is my point.
50+yo boomer tall white Chads still mog me to the moon and back. :feelsbadman: Bones, height and race are everything

50+yo boomer tall white Chads still mog me to the moon and back. :feelsbadman: Bones, height and race are everything
Same bro. Happened to me so brutally one time I had to make a thread about it here which I won't necro but yeah it's brutal.

Why haven't academics turned his life story into a case study?

Is it because they don't want people to see the truth?

Why haven't academics turned his life story into a case study?

Is it because they don't want people to see the truth?
Yes that's literally it. They're bluepilled, plain and simple.

They tried. Beaten with baseball bats and shot 6 times , But Meeks just has everything going for him
Maybe he’s the antichrist?

Revelations 13:3-4
3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.
4People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

They tried. Beaten with baseball bats and shot 6 times , But Meeks just has everything going for him
He's trying to become the next version of 50 cent. But even 50 cent needed to learn how to rap. Meeks just gets money from existing.

Meekspill pisses of everyone
Yet he keeps on winning :woke:

Meeks is undeniable proof of lookism even cucks have a hard time refuting that he got famous off his looks. It's over for many men.

Someone should take a bat to that's guy's head

You guys are just jealous. He's a great guy. He's our undeniable BP when faced with cucks and norms cum. I hope he lives forever and makes tons of little meeks.

Not sure if trolling. But just to be sure.

@Mods :feelsseriously: