Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Celebration of My Ban Is A Classic Case Of Anti-Intellectualism

"I got into MENSA with a 135 IQ, that means I'm on the same level as Sir Isaac Newton".

Sorry, but you're not going to have that post swept under the rug. They hate you for being a cunt with your head up your ass, not because they're intimidated by your revolutionary contributions to the forum.

>tfw too high inhib to narcissism and shitpostmaxx
You are not the only one tbh

Then there is @Animecel2D who doesn't give a fuck about all the shit he gets for postmaxxing and continues to shitpost

This is @MENSA_IQcel's thread, not yours. No replies for you.

bamboozled again

Oh btw @MENSA_IQcel , I apologize for making that "kill it with fire" post about your deformity. I have a good boy rep in this forum and I admit that doing that was childish and feminine (redundancy, I know).

Last edited:
I think you need to dumb down your philosophy in laymen terms for most users here. Most are fearful of other “foreign” new users with a different perspective to their own political and intellectual beliefs.

It’s a trait low iq uneducated people have is when they become very emotional without being able to articulate words correctly to have a genuine civilised conversation without letting their emotional side control and dictate their thinking. People don’t want to be challenged, they feel more at ease with similar aspects to themselves, it’s why most racists are uneducated ignorant buffoons, because deep down they’re scared of the unknown. I don’t agree with everything you say but you do bring up some valid and respectable points.

:feelsohh: :feelsohh: over for effort

I think you need to dumb down your philosophy in laymen terms for most users here. Most are fearful of other “foreign” new users with a different perspective to their own political and intellectual beliefs.

It’s a trait low iq uneducated people have is when they become very emotional without being able to articulate words correctly to have a genuine civilised conversation without letting their emotional side control and dictate their thinking. People don’t want to be challenged, they feel more at ease with similar aspects to themselves, it’s why most racists are uneducated ignorant buffoons, because deep down they’re scared of the unknown. I don’t agree with everything you say but you do bring up some valid and respectable points.
based post. @mensa needs to give bit sized info not an entire meal
:chad: :chad: :chad:. Rich chad out.
this but unironically. richcels should be banned on site

Lol really not that. This guy comes in, proclaims he is high IQ and just starts typing in essays of incoherent nonsense. No images, no proper alignment of text, nothing. Just huge blocks of bullshit. To start a high iq discussion, the post needs to be interesting.

Lol really not that. This guy comes in, proclaims he is high IQ and just starts typing in essays of incoherent nonsense. No images, no proper alignment of text, nothing. Just huge blocks of bullshit. To start a high iq discussion, the post needs to be interesting.
This. I'm a big fan of IncelKing (rip) and BlkPillPres because their posts are easy to read and well formatted. Meanwhile MENSA can't even put the text back to normal size after enlarging it. Another reason I believe he's LARPing about his IQ.

This. I'm a big fan of IncelKing (rip) and BlkPillPres because their posts are easy to read and well formatted. Meanwhile MENSA can't even put the text back to normal size after enlarging it. Another reason I believe he's LARPing about his IQ.

Atleast he added more images to this post. His first post was a literal block of text explaining why PUA is garbage (which isnt new info btw).

Neil Degrasse Tyson will be venerated.
I agreed with your posts up until that point. Neil is not venerated by normies. The guy is resented by the larger normie sphere and I'm disappointed that you misplaced this perfect exemplar.

Oh btw @MENSA_IQcel , I apologize for making that "kill it with fire" post about your deformity. I have a good boy rep in this forum and I admit that doing that was childish and feminine (tautology, I know).
Is that a Griffifth avi?
>Griffith avi
>>good boy

Lol, this post was clearly a shitpost designed to rile people up. I laughed at it.
I'm a big fan of IncelKing (rip) and BlkPillPres
My condolences.

Last edited:
Your threads are low iq and gay. Wish it could have been a perma ban

Is that a Griffifth avi?
>Griffith avi
>>good boy

Lol, this post was clearly a shitpost designed to rile people up. I laughed at it.

My condolences.
Griffith did nothing wrong. He's just the übermensch Zarathustra taught us about.
Thanks for the support in times of woe.

i wnderstand that you want people here to try new perspectives but be sure no one is going to read that essay. Maybe we hate intelectuality because they believe they are superior and can't be wrong :feelskek:

You are clearly of a low IQ because my post contains clear structured arguments from start to finish and clearly ties the validity of the history of anti-intellectualism to its cause.

My outline of the history of anti-intellectualism is to demonstrate that anti-intellectualism is not based on any form of valid or rational inquiry but merely based on hatred of the the intellectually superior. That bit about Nazi Germany was to show that the German people supported the persecution of professors with ZERO reason behind it, and how that made the roots behind anti-intellectualism vivid to the whole world: IRRATIONAL HATRED OF THE INTELLIGENT FOR ITS OWN SAKE

My writing style is based on Caroll Quigley. His literary collection was bringing up different topics in a fleeting way to demonstrate his points. That's how you have to make arguments. I don't have time to write an essay on literally every topic I bring up, that's why I make quick references. You first complain my post is too long and then claim I don't delve into the topics enough.

If you wish to confirm or fact-check my work. Go right ahead. I can guarantee you you'll find truth in all the factual statements if you actually bothered to look. My interpretation and analysis is subjective, but that's where reasoning and logic come in. Maybe you should try adding something of your own to my work rather than criticize your obvious superiors.

But you being dismissed is rational because you don't say anything. Also, you're not a real "intellectual" so dismissing you or shitting on you isn't "anti-intellectualism".

>Contains clear structured arguments
No, it's a large meta-narrative which implies a vague assertion. Your second paragraph explains what is obviously implied by your writing, you're just assuming I didn't understand that message.
>My writing style is based on Caroll Quigley. His literary collection was bringing up different topics in a fleeting way to demonstrate his points.
Caroll Quigley's writing style sucks. He eschews data and details just to "bring up points", a flaw endemic to human argumentative writing. Pick one narrow topic at a time so that you can actually substantiate things with data. That is actually good writing.
>You first complain my post is too long and then claim I don't delve into the topics enough.
These things are not contradictory. In fact, they go hand in hand. By "too long" I should have said it "brings up too many topics". If you do this, because of time and length limitations, you won't be able to actually argue anything with efficacy because you never bring real data or sources to the table.
>If you wish to confirm or fact-check my work.
Chug my shit. Either provide sources or GTFO, just like any other actually good scholar (REAL intellectuals) would do.

>MENSA_IQcel

>The Celebration of My Ban Is A Classic Case Of Anti-Intellectualism

My brain is very large guys

You may be a bit unique and I may be a bit of a homophobe but I think this is a good post. I have myself had the problem that long posts about unique subjects get overlooked and unread. Are you a literal mensa member?

Damn, I'm amazed you manage to tell so little with so many words.

Nobody likes people who identify as genius before proving by doing momething useful. it doesn't matter if it's true or not nobody likes that kind of attitude also using your IQ to try proving your inocence isn't going to help. I read your post (all of it) and you definitely should start being more humble.

If you are so smart then you would realize how to get your point across to everyone without having to use large walls of text since nobody is going to read them also you’re talking about something unrelated to inceldom discussion.

If you are so smart then you would realize how to get your point across to everyone without having to use large walls of text since nobody is going to read them also you’re talking about something unrelated to inceldom discussion.

>tfw this post literally gets 3 pages of responses
Just narcissism and trollmaxx bro!

thank you

a huge problem of the forum is that it can become in echo chamber
to such point that it seems equally retarded to bluepillers

''if your niple is disaligned by 000000000,1 milimers is over''

a self-parody of the blackpill

where we should discuss it with cold heads

What an excellent post about why people should hate (((institutional))) trained, intellectuals. Besides their obvious usage as agents of jewish mememetic warfare.

I especially thought the use of black and white photos contrasted with coloured artworks were tastefully presented.

I shall stand by my philosophy of anyone that thinks a jewish piece of paper is proof of mental abilities is probably a gullible sucker.

Besides, i thought mensacel was quitting (the site) because the time-sinkhole effects? - this post is like struggling in quicksand!

Nice to have you back @MENSA_IQcel
I will read later.
:feelsmage::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Didn't read JFL :dab: :dab: :dab:

What an excellent post about why people should hate (((institutional))) trained, intellectuals. Besides their obvious usage as agents of jewish mememetic warfare.

I especially thought the use of black and white photos contrasted with coloured artworks were tastefully presented.

I shall stand by my philosophy of anyone that thinks a jewish piece of paper is proof of mental abilities is probably a gullible sucker.

Besides, i thought mensacel was quitting (the site) because the time-sinkhole effects? - this post is like struggling in quicksand!

I did quit for a few days but my addictive personality brought me back. I am trying to abstain from this site but I can not resist.
thank you

a huge problem of the forum is that it can become in echo chamber
to such point that it seems equally retarded to bluepillers

''if your niple is disaligned by 000000000,1 milimers is over''

a self-parody of the blackpill

where we should discuss it with cold heads

Exactly, it gives fuel to those who discredit the blackpill with this nonsense.

Damn, I'm amazed you manage to tell so little with so many words.

I am sorry you are not intellectual enough to grasp my point.

You may be a bit unique and I may be a bit of a homophobe but I think this is a good post. I have myself had the problem that long posts about unique subjects get overlooked and unread. Are you a literal mensa member?

I am a member of MENSA yes

But you being dismissed is rational because you don't say anything. Also, you're not a real "intellectual" so dismissing you or shitting on you isn't "anti-intellectualism".

>Contains clear structured arguments
No, it's a large meta-narrative which implies a vague assertion. Your second paragraph explains what is obviously implied by your writing, you're just assuming I didn't understand that message.
>My writing style is based on Caroll Quigley. His literary collection was bringing up different topics in a fleeting way to demonstrate his points.
Caroll Quigley's writing style sucks. He eschews data and details just to "bring up points", a flaw endemic to human argumentative writing. Pick one narrow topic at a time so that you can actually substantiate things with data. That is actually good writing.
>You first complain my post is too long and then claim I don't delve into the topics enough.
These things are not contradictory. In fact, they go hand in hand. By "too long" I should have said it "brings up too many topics". If you do this, because of time and length limitations, you won't be able to actually argue anything with efficacy because you never bring real data or sources to the table.
>If you wish to confirm or fact-check my work.
Chug my shit. Either provide sources or GTFO, just like any other actually good scholar (REAL intellectuals) would do.

Caroll Quigley is the only REAL intellectual that publishes his work publically. Most of the others don't publish their works outside of the archives of university archives. I'm a scholar so I have access to these works but you certainly don't. "Pick one narrow topic at a time so that you can actually substantiate things with data. That is actually good writing.". No that's garbage writing. It's impossible to bring up any meaningful points if you don't draw from other topics and use them as a basis for your thesis. For example it's impossible to argue for anti-trust legislation without bringing up history, game theory, economic theory, and behavioral psychology. You need to draw upon these topics to make a compelling case. This isn't flawed, it's how writing is suppose to be.

You are an extremely low IQ person. You fail to grasp the many points made in my paragraph and prove to be of little academic value. You are a below average IQ individual who brings no use to my threads.

Last edited:
I did quit for a few days but my addictive personality brought me back. I am trying to abstain from this site but I can not resist.
indeed, very addictive having a peer group is.

Which PHD, and which topics?

Mathematical economic theory, I write papers on behavioral economics relating to ECB and Russian central bank policy rates.

You are clearly too stupid to understand the brilliance behind my posts.

Thank you, I do plan in the future to simplify and compress my philosophy, even at the expense of detail.

Last edited:
This is some of the best, most advanced shitposting I have ever seen

Mathematical economic theory, I write papers on behavioral economics relating to ECB and Russian central bank policy rates.

Hold on, a couple of weeks ago you told me you were working on the ECB, LIBOR, and the British pound. You didn't mention anything about the Bank of Russia.

Then again, you're a LARPing normalfaggot who no one takes seriously. Your story changes every time you spew your bullshit.

Hold on, a couple of weeks ago you told me you were working on the ECB, LIBOR, and the British pound. You didn't mention anything about the Bank of Russia.

Then again, you're a LARPing normalfaggot who no one takes seriously. Your story changes every time you spew your bullshit.

I write papers about all sorts of things. My paper was on how LIBOR, the ECB, the FED affect currency, interest rate, etc. Obviously the bank of russia plays a factor in this too as right now they're acting as a capital sink with their 4% bank rate.

My papers are like my posts on incels.co, I bring up so many different topics it's hard to keep track of for a single answer. Three days ago I added to one of my papers how Russia is acting like a capital sink to the eurozone market and that's why it was on my mind.

keep on celebrating for me

JFL.

No gonna wasting even a nano joul of enery on a single neuron to reconsider the legality of faggotry buddy boyo.

Not sure where you are trying to go with this, but any kind of discussion on "whether we should allow people to shove their dicks in their butt-holes and eat each-other's shit" is not an intellectual pursuit.

I write papers about all sorts of things. My paper was on how LIBOR, the ECB, the FED affect currency, interest rate, etc. Obviously the bank of russia plays a factor in this too as right now they're acting as a capital sink with their 4% bank rate.

My papers are like my posts on incels.co, I bring up so many different topics it's hard to keep track of for a single answer. Three days ago I added to one of my papers how Russia is acting like a capital sink to the eurozone market and that's why it was on my mind.
do you have any proof to these claims? so you can shut up the deniers in here.

do you have any proof to these claims? so you can shut up the deniers in here.

Yes but they could CTRL F it and find my identity. Especially now that they know it's from a prestigious English university.