Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the caucasoid as the eternal incel, the sexual inferior of the asian man

rare, even that's only because of the Kwave recently.
Wouldn’t say it’s rare. Seen foids thirsting in the tiktok comments of random Changs just existing like “OmG hE LoOkS liKE An AnImE CHArAcTER!” :foidSoy:

And Kpop has gotten too mainstream to be a wave at this point. Been going crazy since the beginning of the covid lockdown
Changs didn't get shit back in the day
Attractive men of every race always got laid
Chadpreets slay even without having any niche like Kpop.
This is true. I don’t think we’ll ever have a culture halo like nigs or rice though. Pretty much over for non-Chadpreet curries unless statusmaxxed

Wouldn’t say it’s rare. Seen foids thirsting in the tiktok comments of random Changs just existing like “OmG hE LoOkS liKE An AnImE CHArAcTER!” :foidSoy:

And Kpop has gotten too mainstream to be a wave at this point. Been going crazy since the beginning of the covid lockdown

true that's why I said recently. Foids didn't watch anime back in the day, only incel type guys watched it

Attractive men of every race always got laid

This is true. I don’t think we’ll ever have a culture halo like nigs or rice though. Pretty much over for non-Chadpreet curries unless statusmaxxed

We can, just a matter of India getting developed. I've seen some foids who like bollywood music and dances, if marketed properly it can become another Kpop type thing. The problem is curriy song makers don't target the teen girl demographic which is the most important group to increase your smv. The bollywood songs have middle aged men in it which doesn't appeal to younger girls.

true that's why I said recently. Foids didn't watch anime back in the day, only incel type guys watched it
Wish I could go back to those days :fuk:
I've seen some foids who like bollywood music and dances, if marketed properly it can become another Kpop type thing.
The issue is bollywood is still trashy and lacks the entertainment value or appeal of something like anime. Curry sensibilities in regards to entertainment are unique compared to the rest of the world

I also don’t know if it could reach the same type of audience as kpop. Look at the aesthetics of kpop, it’s very urban streetwear-ish which helps make sense of why it got so popular in the west

Wish I could go back to those days :fuk:

The issue is bollywood is still trashy and lacks the entertainment value or appeal of something like anime. Curry sensibilities in regards to entertainment are unique compared to the rest of the world

I also don’t know if it could reach the same type of audience as kpop. Look at the aesthetics of kpop, it’s very urban streetwear-ish which helps make sense of why it got so popular in the west

We can, just a matter of India getting developed. I've seen some foids who like bollywood music and dances, if marketed properly it can become another Kpop type thing. The problem is curriy song makers don't target the teen girl demographic which is the most important group to increase your smv. The bollywood songs have middle aged men in it which doesn't appeal to younger girls.
Curries are above Asians in terms of their actual masculine features, as curries have better brow ridges, eye shape, nose shape, and higher likelyhood of being taller, but their giga shitty cultural halo + super dark skin and the positive cultural halo + light skin for asians puts indians far below asians. I have seen many AM with Mena Women on tiktok, and my sister also married a 6'2 paki. so yeah.