Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the caucasoid as the eternal incel, the sexual inferior of the asian man

biggest copers ever

jfl if they really think they're any higher sexually than the white man, they're literally known for having the smallest dicks in the whole world

Holy fucking cope

jfl if they really think they're any higher sexually than the white man, they're literally known for having the smallest dicks in the whole world
I'm pretty sure we at least dickmog SEA monkeys, and maybe dravidian currycels too.

I'm pretty sure we at least dickmog SEA monkeys, and maybe dravidian currycels too.
No. Why do you think you masculinity mog curries ? The only reason you guys are rated above curries is because you guys are more prettyboy type. In sheer masculinity you can't compete with curries.

Images 4 1

Also jfl it's literally a joke among Filipinos and SEA that when Japs took to raping Filipina women during ww2 they couldn't feel anything because japs were much smaller than their Filipino men.

No. Why do you think you masculinity mog curries ? The only reason you guys are rated above curries is because you guys are more prettyboy type. In sheer masculinity you can't compete with curries.

View attachment 749292
Also jfl it's literally a joke among Filipinos and SEA that when Japs took to raping Filipina women during ww2 they couldn't feel anything because japs were much smaller than their Filipino men.
Found the curry coper :lul::lul::lul:

In your list Philippines is 3 cm smaller than Japan and Bangladesh and Sri Lanka (= Dravidian curries) are below Japan, SK and China. That said this list seems like bullshit and I don't trust these studies.

Found the curry coper :lul::lul::lul:

In your list Philippines is 3 cm smaller than Japan and Bangladesh and Sri Lanka (= Dravidian curries) are below Japan, SK and China. That said this list seems like bullshit and I don't trust these studies.
Meh believe what you will I suppose

Also people of Tamil Nadu(a southern India state) are Dravidians. Sri Lankans are Sinhalese. Funny you insult Dravidians when they literally fuck Chinese women in Singapore and Malaysia. You yourself said this in your previous posts. Want me to dig them out ? You do realize 99% curries in SEA are Dravidians right ? Not Northeners ? Bengalis were also chased out of Myanmmar due to them fucking to many Burmese women(the modern Rohingya are their descendents). Lmao pal look you wanna believe in your superiority go ahead. That's what chinks always do. Your post itself is an example. At 6 inches I am 100% sure I dickmog you into oblivion.

Last edited:
This is a level beyond cope, ricecel are reaching the level of schizophrenic delusion is they think any of this is even close to describing reality ANYWHERE, this is what noodlewhores do to a mother fucker

Also people of Tamil Nadu(a southern India state) are Dravidians. Sri Lankans are Sinhalese. Funny you insult Dravidians when they literally fuck Chinese women in Singapore and Malaysia. You yourself said this in your previous posts. Want me to dig them out ? You do realize 99% curries in SEA are Dravidians right ? Not Northeners ? Bengalis were also chased out of Myanmmar due to them fucking to many Burmese women(the modern Rohingya are their descendents). Lmao pal look you wanna believe in your superiority go ahead. That's what chinks always do. Your post itself is an example. At 6 inches I am 100% sure I dickmog you into oblivion.
I'm talking about dick size, not about chinks being more attractive :feelstastyman:

Where is your evidence that southern curries have bigger dicks than chinks? Even the table you posted yourself says the opposite jfl. And even if they did, congrats you're still subhuman. This is like a 75IQ retard celebrating he's smarter than a 70 IQ retard :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also I don't give a shit about your curry tribalism, for me every dark skin curry is a Dravidian.

Last edited:
I'm talking about dick size, not about chinks being more attractive :feelstastyman:

Where is your evidence that southern curries have bigger dicks than chinks? Even the table you posted yourself says the opposite jfl. And even if you did, congrats you're still subhuman. This is like a 75IQ retard celebrating he's smarter than a 70 IQ retard :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also I don't give a shit about your curry tribalism, for me every dark skin curry is a Dravidian.

Why do you think you masculinity mog curries ?
cuz everybody knows chinks MOG curries in weightlifting. don't think curries even have the genetics to lift heavy objects. :blackpill:

They have reached levels of cope that haven't been witnessed anywhere in the internet.
Any self respecting chink would defect to their mother country instead of this lame ass coping and obsessing over whites on reddit. I have no sympathy for these cucks.

Golden warriors at it again like usual

cuz everybody knows chinks MOG curries in weightlifting. don't think curries even have the genetics to lift heavy objects. :blackpill:

Jfl, you can't admit you're wrong so you keep deflecting with chinks getting cucked in Singapore. He's right, China dominates weightlifting. Meanwhile, where's India? :feelswhere:

Jfl, you can't admit you're wrong so you keep deflecting with chinks getting cucked in Singapore. He's right, China dominates weightlifting. Meanwhile, where's India? :feelswhere:

View attachment 749602
Lmao if anyone is coping it's you nigger. Jfl at you if you believe any riceman T mogs curries. It is literally a documented fact that Chinks have lowest T. The only thing Ricemen may mog curries is in facial attractiveness. Lmao rice niggers coping with their roided up athletes while 90% of them have arms like twigs.

China dominates African and European countries too ? Do Ricemen mog them as well ?
You're fucking retarded, the Olympics is a worldwide competition so at least in weightlifting China mogs :feelstastyman:

Lmao if anyone is coping it's you nigger. Jfl at you if you believe any riceman T mogs curries. It is literally a documented fact that Chinks have lowest T. The only thing Ricemen may mog curries is in facial attractiveness. Lmao rice niggers coping with their roided up athletes while 90% of them have arms like twigs.
Ok poojeet, pm me when India wins a weightlifting competition :feelshaha:

You're fucking retarded, the Olympics is a worldwide competition so at least in weightlifting China mogs :feelstastyman:
I meant does China's victory in weighlifting mean Chinkcels are more attractive and High T than African and Europeans too ?

"We lift weights, We are High T":feelskek:

The state of that subreddit is kinda sad honestly.

I meant does China's victory in weighlifting mean Chinkcels are more attractive and High T than African and Europeans too ?

"We lift weights, We are High T":feelskek:
Again you're a fucking retarded curry nationalist who gets offended by basic facts. I never said anything about attractiveness or T levels but you keep deflecting to that because you can't admit chinks are better at weightlifting :feelshaha:

Again you're a fucking retarded curry nationalist who gets offended by basic facts. I never said anything about attractiveness or T levels but you keep deflecting to that because you can't admit chinks are better at weightlifting :feelshaha:
Imagine coping with Olympic Medals. Be sure to tell the next blonde stacy you see how much Chinese athletes can lift and how many Medals china has. I am sure she will suck you off on the spot.

they're not better, it's more to do with the lack of proper Olympics focus and infrastructure in India.

they're not better, it's more to do with the lack of proper Olympics focus and infrastructure in India.
Not to mention east asians have the smallest dicks lmao. If they didn't the stereotype wouldn't be attached to them.

Not to mention east asians have the smallest dicks lmao. If they didn't the stereotype wouldn't be attached to them.
yeah.despite that though, they still have a way better SMV than curries.

Genetic differences between “aryan” and dravidian curries are heavily overstated by copers. I’m pretty sure even pakistan has a miserable avg dick size

View attachment 749292
Jfl at believing those cope stats. Curry dicks are not that big, I’ve seen other infographics putting us even lower than EA ricemen

In general, though, dick size stats are useless data. It’s pretty much all self-reported, no one’s traveling around the world measuring guys’ erections

It’s obvious cope for the fact that their women got raped

Curries are the lowest of the low, literal personification of cockroaches. Coping like we’re better than any other race is miserable and useless

for me every dark skin curry is a Dravidian
There’s been enough mixing across the curry subcontinent to heavily dilute variation in skin color. I’m a darkskin dravidian curry and have seen “indo-aryan” curries including pakis that I’m lighter than

Chinks mog curries in everything. Gooks literally conquered the biggest empire in history meanwhile us curries were made into everyone else’s bitches

They mog us in everything. Come on now, curries literally spent the better part of the common era getting buttraped by turkic hapas

The final cope for curries is thinking they’re better than nigs/gooks

In reality, both races mog & cuck us. Seen SO many Indian and Paki JBs lust over kpop stars on tiktok meanwhile noodles probably don’t give a flying fuck about bollywood

And blacks is self-explanatory, they bang decent to good looking pajeetas in the west while currycels autistically study to secure a 9-5 to betabuxx said pajeetas

We need a gun to head emoji instead of the hanging pepe one cause that more accurately represents what I’m feeling rn

Last edited:
The final cope for curries is thinking they’re better than nigs/gooks

In reality, both races mog & cuck us. Seen SO many Indian and Paki JBs lust over kpop stars on tiktok meanwhile noodles probably don’t give a flying fuck about bollywood

Lol I see tons of noodles with currymales everywhere. Some of them do like bollywood songs, but even without bollywood they date indian males. That's even more of a humiliation for ricecels because without Kpop no women cared about them. Curries can also pass for Latinos and Blacks while a rice will always be rice.

Lol I see tons of noodles with currymales everywhere. Some of them do like bollywood songs, but even without bollywood they date indian males. That's even more of a humiliation for ricecels because without Kpop no women cared about them. Curries can also pass for Latinos and Blacks while a rice will always be rice.
I’ve only ever seen subhuman noodles with curries. The mid to attractive ones want Chang or preferably white Chad.

And yeah, you’re right that some curries can pass as black or latino, but most can’t. And the fact that most chadpreets don’t even look curry proves what a failo pajeet pheno is

I’ve only ever seen subhuman noodles with curries. The mid to attractive ones want Chang or preferably white Chad.

Not really I've seen mid to attractive noodles with currymales, they're usually looksmatched especially in places like Singapore and China.

Light skin indian males can get noodle stacy's too

And yeah, you’re right that some curries can pass as black or latino, but most can’t. And the fact that most chadpreets don’t even look curry proves what a failo pajeet pheno is

Chadpreets look North Indian, so not sure what you mean by that. Same thing applies to rices too, Changs don't even look rice and the Kpop guys have had lots of plastic surgeries. You do know that Korea is one of the top countries in plastic surgery. And Chadpreets are more masculine than Changs, pull hotter women of other races too. Only thing carrying Changs is the Korean wave atm, when India develops the smv of Chadpreets will be even higher.

Not really I've seen mid to attractive noodles with currymales, they're usually looksmatched especially in places like Singapore and China.

Light skin indian males can get noodle stacy's too
Maybe this is true in Asian countries but not in the West from what I’ve seen
Chadpreets look North Indian, so not sure what you mean by that.
Genetic differences between “aryan” and dravidian curries are heavily overstated by copers.
There’s been enough mixing across the curry subcontinent to heavily dilute variation in skin color. I’m a darkskin dravidian curry and have seen “indo-aryan” curries including pakis that I’m lighter than
Lightskin Chadpreets generally look nothing like the typical curry. They’re usually MENA passing or in rare cases, Med passing like Hrithik Roshan.

Darkskin Chadpreets are obviously curry but usually look BBC-adjacent with perms & earrings

I’ve seen prettyboymaxxed Changs get white stacies. Women that are into asian culture like kpop or anime often fetishize Changs

rare, even that's only because of the Kwave recently. Changs didn't get shit back in the day without Kpop and were far below Chadpreets. Chadpreets slay even without having any niche like Kpop.