Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The buzzfeed try guys are living better lives than most of us red/black pilled guys.

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
And yet we're too busy talking shit about them, e.g. them having low test, being blue pill, liberals ..., etc. They're making good money, have wives, girlfriends, and they sure as hell have a great social life whilst most of us are wallowing in self-pity and misery, in our dark rooms.

afd20bdaa689008d9946a2a7f01491ab--buzzfeed-people-buzzfeed-employees.jpg

It's all just a front/charade due to their hypogonadism.

If you have a small penis, you need to put on a big smile for the rest of the world.

Then become bluepilled and write for buzzfeed ffs. They don't live amazing lives, they live in ignorant bliss. Most of these guys get cucked anyway.

The biggest bluepilled cuck can live a good life with high status and money. Especially that Chang second from the right. This is not news.

VLÖ said:
Then become bluepilled and write for buzzfeed ffs. They don't live amazing lives, they live in ignorant bliss. Most of these guys get cucked anyway.
I actually wouldn't mind working with them, this would heighten my status and money. They're cucked, but yet have girlfriends/wives, and lol okay...

Even if we ignore all their feminist numale faggotry, they have some of the most annoying and cringeworthy personalities I've ever witnessed. Fuck these cucks. As much as I hate them, I'd rather be a Chad than one of these pathetic cucks.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I actually wouldn't mind working with them, this would heighten my status and money. They're cucked, but yet have girlfriends/wives, and lol okay...

Almost as if status and money actually mean something?

NegroKing said:
The biggest bluepilled cuck can live a good life with high status and money. Especially that Chang second from the right. This is not news.
And they'll continue to live good lives and I'm happy for them with that, I wouldn't want my curse to rub on my enemies unless if I have to.