Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Buttons Came! I Just Put Them On the Backpack I'll Be Bringing to College Everyday (Pics Inside)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
https://incels.is/threads/the-buttons.86248/

@Ryo_Hazuki they arrived in time after all. So that'll be my Ryo Hazuki jacket and my buttons I will show you.

Happy2

IMG 7597

IMG 7596

I will be ordering these as well right now. (Which I will also add to my bag)

Button1
Button2

I call it AccessoryMaxxing

kakegurui-6353167.jpg

Don't let people judge you for those buttons, because they will.

Estrogenmaxxing

Wear ‘em with pride dude. :feelzez:

low inhib

My parents don’t even know I watch anime. I know they would be ashamed of me if they knew.

low inhib

My parents don’t even know I watch anime. I know they would be ashamed of me if they knew.

I was in the mall with my mom and I told her I wanted to go look in an otaku store I just happened to see and she went in with me.

She offered to buy me a tankobon but I told her I was just looking at what they had (which I was).

It was all norms**** so I left.

LaughReally2

Nice. I knew a guy who had K-On pins, always thought he was cool.

I See

Did he put them on his bag too?

I was thinking of putting them on my Shenmue jacket but thought that would be cheesey.

Plus it would be kind of annoying with them constantly rattling.

Buttons on clothes should be reserved for political campaigners only lol.

Facepalm1

Yes and he had a keychain on his bag too
CGD2-463788.jpg

I thought it was low inhib as fuck but he was asian so I guess he got a pass

tbh

Hmm2

Really tempted to hang a Kakegurui keychain from my backpack or the underside of my car (maybe even both).

It's an Asian thing to hang a little toy from the back of your car (to appease the spirits that died on the road so they don't haunt your trip).

Though concerned some nigger would steal it.

LaughReally2

I don't even have the Ryo Hazuki patches on my jacket. I just wanted the style, I thought the patches he got are lame anyway.

I wonder which incel will be probably be next to get doxxed and end up killing himself............... one can only wonder.

I wonder which incel will be probably be next to get doxxed and end up killing himself............... one can only wonder.

Huh1

What can happen to me in worst case scenario?

I'm leaving the west and my name will be modified for Japanese pronunciation.

You think some cuck will recognize my buttons and stickers on my car?

Joy1

I'm sure as hell not going to let the cucks doxx me but I've still got nothing to fear.

you obviously, with all your cringe post. i saw your comments in another site(sorry i don't remmember), you are famous bro

I never give any personal details that would indicate who I am though, its only possible for government agencies to know who I am, but no civilians likely ever will (until i come forward).

But posting on this site your literal fucking bag, with 3 identifiable different buttons and that you are still in college is risky as fuck. Some incel tears poster could just stalk his account until he says some shit like - "well I'm back at college today" and start posting screenshots of this thread on all the normie websites - "be on the look out for a guy with this "VN" bag with these 3 buttons, he's an incel poster"

I can't take threads like this seriously, at this point I think he's trolling and the image is not even his bag or buttons. Its like putting a target on your back.

I never give any personal details that would indicate who I am though, its only possible for government agencies to know who I am, but no civilians likely ever will (until i come forward).

But posting on this site your literal fucking bag, with 3 identifiable different buttons and that you are still in college is risky as fuck. Some incel tears poster could just stalk his account until he says some shit like - "well I'm back at college today" and start posting screenshots of this thread on all the normie websites - "be on the look out for a guy with this "VN" bag with these 3 buttons, he's an incel poster"

I can't take threads like this seriously, at this point I think he's trolling and the image is not even his bag or buttons. Its like putting a target on your back.

Lol I will make it easier for them.

That VN stands for Veevan.

A Chinese company I bought my bag from (I imported a special laptop backpack straight from the factory in China).

I've got nothing to fear after this semester I'm one class away from graduating.

GunSmug

I browse this site in the middle of 100 student lectures.

These cucks got nothing on me.

Putting those on anything visible to the public pretty much makes you volcel.

They look good on the bag, the blackness of the bag really makes them stand out. I can't wait to start watching season 2.

I admire your lack of inhib.

People in college care about what you wear? America must be hell for incels kek

What's he probability of an IT member or something to recognise you as zesto because they go to the same college or live in the same area. 150,000 subscribers, probably about 100,000 of which live in America. 350,000,000/100,000=1/3500 chance any person could be an IT member in your college, probably higher because college age are more likely to be IT cucks.
Too high inhib for me

What's he probability of an IT member or something to recognise you as zesto because they go to the same college or live in the same area. 150,000 subscribers, probably about 100,000 of which live in America. 350,000,000/100,000=1/3500 chance any person could be an IT member in your college, probably higher because college age are more likely to be IT cucks.
Too high inhib for me

If IT member confronts me or tries to take my picture to doxx well...

GunCrazy1

Don't mess with me is all I can say.

I would say (0.000000000001% chance) greater than 0 but statistically insignificant.