Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The butterfly effect only applies to chads/stacies&everyone else not incel

Do you agree with statement above

• yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • nah

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Butterfly effect only applies to good looking people, any effort done by an ugly subhuman will be fruitless and anything he does, unless if it has counterproductive consequences, won't have an impact in his life, his environment or the world-
This world goes around by the actions of good looking people (who by the cruelty of destiny they also have good IQ)

Unless they're highly IQ and/or have some sort of expansive connections allowing them to actually do something that will have profound (good) consequences, it usually won't happen; Chad and his acquaintances get the most connections, funds, and opportunities in life to make such an impact, while the average discriminated against subhuman can only negatively affect himself for the most part, unless a particular sub 5 decides he's had enough of the discrimination, if you get what I'm saying. :feelsclown:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

Unless they're highly IQ and/or have some sort of expansive connections allowing them to actually do something that will have profound (good) consequences, it usually won't happen; Chad and his acquaintances get the most connections, funds, and opportunities in life to make such an impact, while the average discriminated against subhuman can only negatively affect himself for the most part, unless a particular sub 5 decides he's had enough of the discrimination, if you get what I'm saying. :feelsclown:
No point in being alive anymore.
I was so near a bottle of pentobarbithal, but the cucked doctors where nearby and cameras were everywhere :cryfeels:

Didn’t you post this exact Same theory yesterday? And I told you this is common sense .. God has favorites
Some users like the slime user don't agree with it at all.