Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pretty, meaningful lives: physical attractiveness and experienced and perceived meaning in life

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Never began:feelscry::feelsrope:.

Pretty, meaningful lives: physical attractiveness and experienced and perceived meaning in life

Three studies examined the association between physical attractiveness and meaning in life. Study 1 (N = 305 college students) showed that self-reported physical attractiveness positively correlated with meaning in life. Study 2 (N = 598 noncollege adults) replicated the association between self-reported physical attractiveness and meaning in life and extended those findings, demonstrating that outside perceptions of attractiveness are linked to outside perceptions of how meaningful a person’s life is.
Study 3 (N= 331 targets, 97 raters) replicated these findings and probed the nuances of the relationships between outside ratings and self-reports of attractiveness and meaning in life. Across the studies, existential significance, or the feeling that one’s life matters, was the facet of meaning that primarily explained the link between attractiveness and meaning in life. In addition, a person’s view of their own attractiveness is more indicative of their well-being than outsider ratings. Implications for our understanding of meaning in life are discussed.

Without your looks you are nothing. Theres a reason why the cosmetic industry is worth so much, it's also the reason we are incels besides height

Ropefuel right at time when i'm looking for meaning in life too :feelsrope:
Asking what is the meaning of life is a subhuman trait, Chad doesn't ponder such questions he just lives in the moment and enjoys life

It's basically water. How surprising that better-looking people have a meaning in life while ugly people don't, haha. When somebody is doomed, no matter what he does in every sphere of his life, then yeah, there probably won't be a meaning besides supporting death clinics.

water thread tbh
It's open secret that the three main parameters to a content , happy, healthy life is all outside of our control that is-

looks for social treatment -genetically predetermined

IQ for good career and money- again genetics

Rich /stable Parents - again u can't choose them on ur own

Brutal main character pill. Chads and Stacys are the protagonists of this world.

I don't wanna read it, the title sounds like it's gonna be suicidefuel and I'm not having the best kind of day already:feelstrash:

The universe literally favors the lifes of the mathematically aesthetic organisms, most people don't have any idea how over it truly is if you were not born with the right genes

It's basically water. How surprising that better-looking people have a meaning in life while ugly people don't, haha. When somebody is doomed, no matter what he does in every sphere of his life, then yeah, there probably won't be a meaning besides supporting death clinics.
Funny how normies need scientific studies to realize what we live everyday...

At least they are reaching the same concussions

Funny how normies need scientific studies to realize what we live everyday...

At least they are reaching the same concussions
They are, but... they really aren't. They don't understand it; they cannot fathom it. Inceldom cannot be explained by science, so another person can relate to you only to a limited extent. To truly understand, he needs to experience it himself; otherwise, he will not be able to relate to you. It's a complex issue. It's not only about the absence of a girlfriend or lack of sexual experiences. It encompasses a lack of intimacy, a hunger for physical touch, the mental challenges it induces, the "failo effect", and difficulties encountered in various spheres of life where one is perceived as an outcast. It involves a lack of respect, bullying, a disrupted life, and seemingly no way out. It's so intricate that one cannot comprehend it solely based on an article or a study.

They are, but... they really aren't. They don't understand it; they cannot fathom it. Inceldom cannot be explained by science, so another person can relate to you only to a limited extent. To truly understand, he needs to experience it himself; otherwise, he will not be able to relate to you. It's a complex issue. It's not only about the absence of a girlfriend or lack of sexual experiences. It encompasses a lack of intimacy, a hunger for physical touch, the mental challenges it induces, the "failo effect", and difficulties encountered in various spheres of life where one is perceived as an outcast. It involves a lack of respect, bullying, a disrupted life, and seemingly no way out. It's so intricate that one cannot comprehend it solely based on an article or a study.
Very based. Inceldom's damages go well beyond the romantic relationships.

Theres no meaning to life other than to propagate. Whether youre ugly or not only a delusional narcissist rejects this notion nowadays

Normies think it’s just about sex, however, not having sex in your teens and twenties is absolutely life breaking for a man.

Normies think it’s just about sex, however, not having sex in your teens and twenties is absolutely life breaking for a man.
Yep, exactly this. The teenlove pill is absolutely essential. It's not about the sex, but this is something that turns a boy into a man. It teaches you how to date, how to kiss, how to behave, and how to flirt. It gives you validity in your life to know that you are wanted romantically by someone else. It teaches you essential skills without making you appear creepy, inexperienced, etc. You also don´t have to have any regrets because the girl is mostly a virgin and you don´t need all the material things you will need later. If you miss out on it, then these skills will be missing in your early adult years, and it starts to cause problems. It creates a massive snowball effect that will later ruin your life completely.

Also, when you ask somebody about his best years, nobody ever fucking says "Hey bro, I think it was in my forties when I fucked my landwhale". Everybody tells you instead: Well, I remember that one time I was lying with my girlfriend Becky in the grass; we were both 16 and holding hands together, kissing, and then it happened we had sex, and it was the best moment of my life.

You got the full text somewhere, it's not on researchgate or libgen
Unfortunately no, this is all I have so far:feelsbadman:.

Yep, exactly this. The teenlove pill is absolutely essential. It's not about the sex, but this is something that turns a boy into a man. It teaches you how to date, how to kiss, how to behave, and how to flirt. It gives you validity in your life to know that you are wanted romantically by someone else. It teaches you essential skills without making you appear creepy, inexperienced, etc. You also don´t have to have any regrets because the girl is mostly a virgin and you don´t need all the material things you will need later. If you miss out on it, then these skills will be missing in your early adult years, and it starts to cause problems. It creates a massive snowball effect that will later ruin your life completely.

Also, when you ask somebody about his best years, nobody ever fucking says "Hey bro, I think it was in my forties when I fucked my landwhale". Everybody tells you instead: Well, I remember that one time I was lying with my girlfriend Becky in the grass; we were both 16 and holding hands together, kissing, and then it happened we had sex, and it was the best moment of my life.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yes, it’s essential to have these experiences. I really tried to get them in my twenties. When I came to terms with the fact that it won’t happen, I decided to visit prostitutes, luckily. At least I simulated tween love a few times and it made me a different person.

I would be much more emotionally crippled if I didn’t do it. It might be an instinct or for spiritual reasons, but as a man, you can’t stay a virgin, you just can’t, your unsatisfied curiosity will eat you up from the inside.

Asking what is the meaning of life is a subhuman trait, Chad doesn't ponder such questions he just lives in the moment and enjoys life
True as fuck. This is why all the notable philosophers like Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, etc. were subhuman

Well said

We had this before, but someone should make a movie or write a book about our experience, from the inside perspective. I don't think I have seen a good one, it wouldn't fly with a established publisher anyways, but self-publishing / just uploading stuff online is always a possbility.

Preferably all the shit that is both highly offensive and not absolutely necessary gets left out, because that way it's not just for our ingroup but can have appeal to outsiders as well.

This would
1) help guide other low status men to understand what their problems are, so :blackpill: promotional material
2) allow us to start actively influencing how we are percieved by the public by offering an honest but sympathetic perspective
3) create a frame of reference, something people can point towards and say "this is the incel novel/book/movie/doc, read/watch this and then you know what this whole thing is about"

One could interview individual users and give them a chance to tell their stories and then make that collection into the basis for the whole thing.

Makes sense. Your external affects the internal. Good looks are valued so if you're ugly, you're pretty much by default not valued.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back