Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The bullying literally NEVER stops

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
The same people that say “screw the bullies”, then turn around and make fun of you once you lash out and complain about your situation, except this time they’ll bring up the fact that you were bullied and outcasted to put you down, whereas previously when you were docile and complacent, they tried to comfort you

Normies are still normies.

Men are always eager to screw each other over if they think that increases their chances of getting pussy by even 0,0001%.

As men, gynocentrism won and we lost. But as Christians, we'll have eternal victory over Satan, sin and death. Trust Jesus, the rapture might be soon.

Commanding moralistic statements like those are little more than the changes in air pressure required to say them. They rarely seep deeper than the most surface-level of behaviors.

This is why I work out as many times a week as possible. Although I burn out due to health problems. I one day want to be strong enough to fight back against my bullies

This is why I work out as many times a week as possible. Although I burn out due to health problems. I one day want to be strong enough to fight back against my bullies

the thing is, it's not physical bullying

it's verbal berating, belitting, social outcasting, etc.

the thing is, it's not physical bullying

it's verbal berating, belitting, social outcasting, etc.
Oh it will be, just wait until you confront them. My advice is to learn kickboxing and gain 20lbs of muscle. Do it so people atleast give you the peace you deserve. Muscle won’t get you laid without a good face but it helps in other areas

Oh it will be, just wait until you confront them. My advice is to learn kickboxing and gain 20lbs of muscle. Do it so people atleast give you the peace you deserve. Muscle won’t get you laid without a good face but it helps in other areas

most bullies are soyboys

like incel tears