Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being born to teen parents as an incel is literally the biggest slap in the face

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
Imagine peacefully not existing, you are nothing, you have been nothing since the beginning of time.

But then all of a sudden, two bone head 17 year olds decided to have sex unprotected, have been having unprotected sex for a while not considering the fact that they could ruin their futures.

And then boom, the girl is now pregnant. Now you have have been stolen from the comfort of non existence and put on this miserable rock in a disgusting subhuman body, and now you will suffer for the next 70+ years or longer, terrible loneliness, ostracization, and hatred will come your way in all directions.

All because some teens wanted to get off, that’s how much of a joke life is. You suffer so much now because a nigga in the past wanted to get naked and experience a 5 second dopamine rush. That’s insane to think about. Now you have to be alone all the time while you watch others have fun, get a job, pay bills, and do meaningless work.

Why is life so insanely pointless? I honestly wonder if religion is a thing because people can’t cope with the sheer pointlessness of all of this. We literally just live and then die.

I want to creampie a teen slut:cryfeels:.

Brutal. If it helps, being born to married parents who "planned" to have you isn't much better. Life still sucks either way.

Brutal. If it helps, being born to married parents who "planned" to have you isn't much better. Life still sucks either way.
Model Jeremy Meeks
Model Jeremy Meeks

It also sucks not having Meeks looks.

But you know what they say, Keep grinding, Keep Hustling, Shoot for your dreams!

Just get that shower bro and youll be good as NEW!
TACTIAL SOAP FTW! :society: "Just take a couple showers bro! And she'll totally be into you!" "Looks don't matter!" :soy:

2 people I went to HS with had a kid when both were 16-17. I'd see the father around at college since we ended up going to the same one. He always seemed so happy go lucky so I'm assuming their parents are doing a lot to help raise the kid.

No consequences for teen Chad I'm afraid, brootal.

Children born to young parents are the most eugenic, and have least disorders.

Better than getting truecel genetics cause your mom got you at 40 (like in my case)