Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The bully who tormented me for 4 years uploaded his fat-tits stacy gf

post and avi match. It's over ,bro. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

You should get your revenge :feelzez:

The guy that bullied me is in prison for robbery.

Some normie with a tatted bpd that dresses like a highway whore and the biggest tryhard "im made it guise..really.." car there is.

Wouldnt be fazed for even one second.

Those photos are cringy as fuck. Who likes this sappy crap?

We were promised fat tits :feelsbadman:

jfl suifuel
and parents still tell their future-Incel children that "your bully is going to work for you"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
You said she had fat tits. She looks like she has no tits in this pic lmao did you just steal some random niggas pics from Instagram and make this story up?

How about that personality, huh IT? Jfl. I can't express how fucking unreal this feels.

Why does he deserve this after treating a person like this and I deserve depression, loneliness and daily ropefuel.

He drives a classic sportscar I could never afford with my wagie salary.

There is no god, religion cucks are wrong. There is only chad and his amazing lifestyle and incels. Either you got it all or you got nothing. He will 100 % pipe her down tonight, they were in the bedroom with an ocean view and a pool :feels:
try to take away the joy in his life

puncture his tires, break his window etc

If he's still around you're obligated to make his life a living hell just like he made yours. You've already got nothing to lose.

try to take away the joy in his life

puncture his tires, break his window etc

Make a Staceyfish account. Once you get enough followers to look legit, start up a convo with him, get him to cheat, send to his GF

a tatooed foid :feelsUgh:

SHOCKING, im absolutely shocked to my core that a school bully was easily able to get a foid /s

yep before i canceled all my social media back in 2017, plenty of the guys who used to bully me during my education years had girlfriends.

Btw IT wont touch this thread. i wonder why :feelshehe:

Normal fags live on easy mode.

How about that personality, huh IT? Jfl. I can't express how fucking unreal this feels.

Why does he deserve this after treating a person like this and I deserve depression, loneliness and daily ropefuel.

He drives a classic sportscar I could never afford with my wagie salary.

There is no god, religion cucks are wrong. There is only chad and his amazing lifestyle and incels. Either you got it all or you got nothing. He will 100 % pipe her down tonight, they were in the bedroom with an ocean view and a pool :feels:
Really makes you come around to seeing genocide in a new light huh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back