Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Best Friend of 10 years drops me for his gf of 6 months

At least he showed you his true colours. This might be cucky, but you could still remain friends whilst acknowledging that he’s only behaving like this because he’s under a pussy spell, not that he actually dislikes you.
tbh what I learned from this is
a)
Everyone has the potential to betray you regardless of how close you think you are with them or how much you think you can confide. never confide in anyone including your parents
b)
couples are always trouble. never have anything to do with them. don't go to any events with them since they will make everyone pay for their own damn shenanagins.

Unfortunately many incels are just as basic and the lack of experience makes them easier to control.
yea tbh I can ditto this. when people say they don't want to be "vulnerable" with themselves i never knew what that means. this means that you cant trust/confide in ANYONE.

I honestly can't see how.
You are already accustomed to that life, you already experienced a large part of your adult life without love and know nothing really bad happens and you can easily live without fucking every 2 days.
I hate how everyone is longing for someone else man. I'm the only one who no one wants.

my best friend of 10 years just cut me off because his gf was mad at me. To give a bit of background to my story: I was going to a convention with him and a group of people.
It was a downward spiral over the course of 4 days.

First he insisted that him and his gf should get their own bed while the rest of us crammed into a single one. I thought to myself that I didn’t want to make a scene so I decided to let it slide.
They did their own shit with each other at the convention and refused when I asked if I could come along with them to come parties. I basically had to find people to hang out with on my own.

Considering the fact that my friendship traditionally was a give and take situation where we uplifted each other by inviting each other to social circles and events, how he excluded me pissed me off.
Throughout my time there, he literally kicked me out of my own room and told me and everyone else to leave when he was having sex with his gf, and having a heart to heart with her. This pissed me off a lot considering that the room was under my name.

I got so pissed off that I decided to get shitfaced so I can cope with the situation.
I texted them toward the end of the convention that they couldn’t just kick us all out just to have sex and talk which apparently pissed off his gf.
Apparently her dad was sick or something but considering they never told me about it. To be completely honest I think it was ridiculous to just expect me to know and snoop into their conversations. They told me that I should have “paid attention more”

His he and his gf basically cried bloody murder to me which shocked me. he decided to cut me off. In my state of shock I broke down and decided to leave early during the night.
At this point my “best friend” of 10 years seems to basically be an appendage of his gf. He already flaked on any plans with me for break which makes me suspect that he basically just spent it all with his gf.

This isn’t a give and take relationship anymore. I basically feel like a hotelier at this point. I’m only around if it enhances his relationship with his gf.

Couples are always trouble. They expect everything to everyone to accommodate them at the expense of everyone else. A good example of this are babies on airplane. Everyone else’s experience actively is made worse just to accommodate a family. Don’t bother making friends with anyone who has a significant other since you will be pilloried for the smallest perceived faults.
Make a part two when she dumps him for chad

Criminally underrated word ngl.
yea i mean it tbh. couples always ruin everyone else's experience weather it is in an airplane where their fucking baby is louder than a jet engine and ruins everyone's experience or creating drama that everyone gets sucked into wasting their time.

Tough. Foids really do ruin everything, eh?

I lost couple of friends this way, but the last "friend" I had was a friend of (almost) 20 years. Met him back in elementary school, 3rd-4th grade... around 2003-2004(ish?) Anyways... long-story short, ever since HS ended, we'd hang out from time to time. Funnily enough, he was a virgin just like me and couldn't drive (just like me), so we related in some aspects. It wasn't until around 2018-ish when he "changed". He learned how to drive, bought his own car, worked harder than ever, got an apartment (without asking me to room with him) and then eventually... found some twat on Tinder. He fucked her, told me all about it and was very serious. His whole demeaner was "serious" and I could barely joke around with him about anything. Dude changed for the worse. He eventually broke up with her (YES, he ended that relationship - lol). Got a new gf that he met at work and was on/off with her throughout 3 years.
It wasn't until the day his father died, I had gone to his funeral, that he ignored me the whole time, but as soon as his ex-gf showed up, he gave all his attention to her. I attempted to be "there" and console my friend, but he didn't care about me at all. Anyways, after that, we pretty much stopped talking. He got back with his ex and that was final, but also he just didn't like my attitude, as I had become more unhinged / disagreeable. So... fuck him. I'd rather just not have "friends" to begin with, it's such a fucking waste of time.

Your friend did you a favor, showed you what he's really all about. From that situation, you can learn from it and move on. That's the best thing you can honestly do. Live for yourself, not for others.

my best friend of 10 years just cut me off because his gf was mad at me. To give a bit of background to my story: I was going to a convention with him and a group of people.
It was a downward spiral over the course of 4 days.

First he insisted that him and his gf should get their own bed while the rest of us crammed into a single one. I thought to myself that I didn’t want to make a scene so I decided to let it slide.
They did their own shit with each other at the convention and refused when I asked if I could come along with them to come parties. I basically had to find people to hang out with on my own.

Considering the fact that my friendship traditionally was a give and take situation where we uplifted each other by inviting each other to social circles and events, how he excluded me pissed me off.
Throughout my time there, he literally kicked me out of my own room and told me and everyone else to leave when he was having sex with his gf, and having a heart to heart with her. This pissed me off a lot considering that the room was under my name.

I got so pissed off that I decided to get shitfaced so I can cope with the situation.
I texted them toward the end of the convention that they couldn’t just kick us all out just to have sex and talk which apparently pissed off his gf.
Apparently her dad was sick or something but considering they never told me about it. To be completely honest I think it was ridiculous to just expect me to know and snoop into their conversations. They told me that I should have “paid attention more”

His he and his gf basically cried bloody murder to me which shocked me. he decided to cut me off. In my state of shock I broke down and decided to leave early during the night.
At this point my “best friend” of 10 years seems to basically be an appendage of his gf. He already flaked on any plans with me for break which makes me suspect that he basically just spent it all with his gf.

This isn’t a give and take relationship anymore. I basically feel like a hotelier at this point. I’m only around if it enhances his relationship with his gf.

Couples are always trouble. They expect everything to everyone to accommodate them at the expense of everyone else. A good example of this are babies on airplane. Everyone else’s experience actively is made worse just to accommodate a family. Don’t bother making friends with anyone who has a significant other since you will be pilloried for the smallest perceived faults.
This is why incels only need to associate with other incels or ugly men in general. Associate with people on your lvl I couldn’t imagine being friends with normies or chads.

To be expected unfortunately a lot of guys turn into doormats and cucks when it comes to there GFs and are quick to throw you under the bus. Unlucky it's a ruthless world we live in where judases are around every corner.

This shouldn't be surprising.
Women give a future to a man, being possible family.
In 50 years friendship with you isn't going to provide him anything.
In 50 years he might grandchildren with her.

Then he wasn't really your friend. Truecels have no real friends

This is what happens when you have normie friends

To be expected unfortunately a lot of guys turn into doormats and cucks when it comes to there GFs and are quick to throw you under the bus. Unlucky it's a ruthless world we live in where judases are around every corner.
yea coombrain

I lost couple of friends this way, but the last "friend" I had was a friend of (almost) 20 years. Met him back in elementary school, 3rd-4th grade... around 2003-2004(ish?) Anyways... long-story short, ever since HS ended, we'd hang out from time to time. Funnily enough, he was a virgin just like me and couldn't drive (just like me), so we related in some aspects. It wasn't until around 2018-ish when he "changed". He learned how to drive, bought his own car, worked harder than ever, got an apartment (without asking me to room with him) and then eventually... found some twat on Tinder. He fucked her, told me all about it and was very serious. His whole demeaner was "serious" and I could barely joke around with him about anything. Dude changed for the worse. He eventually broke up with her (YES, he ended that relationship - lol). Got a new gf that he met at work and was on/off with her throughout 3 years.
It wasn't until the day his father died, I had gone to his funeral, that he ignored me the whole time, but as soon as his ex-gf showed up, he gave all his attention to her. I attempted to be "there" and console my friend, but he didn't care about me at all. Anyways, after that, we pretty much stopped talking. He got back with his ex and that was final, but also he just didn't like my attitude, as I had become more unhinged / disagreeable. So... fuck him. I'd rather just not have "friends" to begin with, it's such a fucking waste of time.

Your friend did you a favor, showed you what he's really all about. From that situation, you can learn from it and move on. That's the best thing you can honestly do. Live for yourself, not for others.
BASED. gonna discuss this in my channel, klowntown. this is a great case study. Most based comment i got on this entire thread.

200.gif

You know what to do

yep pussy means everyone else gets thrown under the bus around them

200.gif

You know what to do

This shouldn't be surprising.
Women give a future to a man, being possible family.
In 50 years friendship with you isn't going to provide him anything.
In 50 years he might grandchildren with her.
a 50 yr friendship would be thrown away for a 1 week relationshit

What a major asshole. Although it will be fun when his precious gf cuck him and he tries to reignite these friendships.

It's a common knowledge that you should not let one relationship consume the others nor your identity.

What a major asshole. Although it will be fun when his precious gf cuck him and he tries to reignite these friendships.

It's a common knowledge that you should not let one relationship consume the others nor your identity.
Yea I wonder tbh. Fucking traitor

this is common with “bros” and they never really seem to follow the code. Bros before hoes

Yea I’m gonna tell him to fuck off