Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Best Friend of 10 years drops me for his gf of 6 months

Arentheal

Arentheal

KlownTown
my best friend of 10 years just cut me off because his gf was mad at me. To give a bit of background to my story: I was going to a convention with him and a group of people.
It was a downward spiral over the course of 4 days.

First he insisted that him and his gf should get their own bed while the rest of us crammed into a single one. I thought to myself that I didn’t want to make a scene so I decided to let it slide.
They did their own shit with each other at the convention and refused when I asked if I could come along with them to come parties. I basically had to find people to hang out with on my own.

Considering the fact that my friendship traditionally was a give and take situation where we uplifted each other by inviting each other to social circles and events, how he excluded me pissed me off.
Throughout my time there, he literally kicked me out of my own room and told me and everyone else to leave when he was having sex with his gf, and having a heart to heart with her. This pissed me off a lot considering that the room was under my name.

I got so pissed off that I decided to get shitfaced so I can cope with the situation.
I texted them toward the end of the convention that they couldn’t just kick us all out just to have sex and talk which apparently pissed off his gf.
Apparently her dad was sick or something but considering they never told me about it. To be completely honest I think it was ridiculous to just expect me to know and snoop into their conversations. They told me that I should have “paid attention more”

His he and his gf basically cried bloody murder to me which shocked me. he decided to cut me off. In my state of shock I broke down and decided to leave early during the night.
At this point my “best friend” of 10 years seems to basically be an appendage of his gf. He already flaked on any plans with me for break which makes me suspect that he basically just spent it all with his gf.

This isn’t a give and take relationship anymore. I basically feel like a hotelier at this point. I’m only around if it enhances his relationship with his gf.

Couples are always trouble. They expect everything to everyone to accommodate them at the expense of everyone else. A good example of this are babies on airplane. Everyone else’s experience actively is made worse just to accommodate a family. Don’t bother making friends with anyone who has a significant other since you will be pilloried for the smallest perceived faults.

friendshaver problems

He was my only friend

At least he showed you his true colours. This might be cucky, but you could still remain friends whilst acknowledging that he’s only behaving like this because he’s under a pussy spell, not that he actually dislikes you.

I've lost like 5 decent friends because they ended up getting a GF. Their GF got their testicles in her purse.

I've lost like 5 decent friends because they ended up getting a GF. Their GF got their testicles in her purse.
Yea canceled all his plans with me and then said “I’ll hang out with you at the convention.” *Hangs out with his gf instead
He isn’t the same person I knew a year ago. It seems that literally everything comes second to the relationship

At least he showed you his true colours. This might be cucky, but you could still remain friends whilst acknowledging that he’s only behaving like this because he’s under a pussy spell, not that he actually dislikes you.
He wanted me to grovel. I’ve known him for 11 yrs and I’ve told him about the bpill before since I thought I could trust him back then. Spread that shit to everyone else to make me look bad. This is the ultimate betrayal of trust I’ve had.
I know the song and dance of a “Neutral liason” pretending to care about me.
Listing x demands where I have to leave my channel and online presence. The thing is they never uphold their end of the bargain. They either change it at a whim or just don’t honor it.
Same shit here and there.

Yea canceled all his plans with me and then said “I’ll hang out with you at the convention.” *Hangs out with his gf instead
He isn’t the same person I knew a year ago. It seems that literally everything comes second to the relationship
They change alot, and also become more socially akward when they get a GF. It's because foids are socially akward so it becomes contagious in a way. Most of the guys i knew who got a GF also became more cucked, they can't do anything unless they get permission from their GF, hence "the testicles in her purse."

Last edited:
At this point I have learn to be content alone. Most people will end up in a relationship and neglect the friendship. It is why “bros before hoes” doesn’t work

They change alot, and also become more socially akward when they get a GF. It's because foids are socially akward so it becomes contagious in a way. Most of the guys i knew who got a GF also becomes more cucked, they can't do anything unless they get permission from their GF, hence "the testicles in her purse."
They he me sit on the back seat like a child and had lunch without me on the way there. It’s just one thing after another

Also he cut me off.

Rubber-Free

1673368828310-png.694751

Sadly, most men would trade their friends for female attention.

it was brutal af. One after the other exclusionmaxxing and me having to casperthefriendlyghostmaxxing. It’s just him and his gf talking to each other while I’m the ghost wheel

Never trust anyone irl and never be around couples. They are the most toxic selfish people out there

They change alot, and also become more socially akward when they get a GF. It's because foids are socially akward so it becomes contagious in a way. Most of the guys i knew who got a GF also became more cucked, they can't do anything unless they get permission from their GF, hence "the testicles in her purse."
My friend is super cucked. I bet he will get really into feminism because his gf is. Again he is just an appendage

He was never your friend

How many of those friends came back after they broke up with their gf's?

Males only have loyalty to Foids

He was never your friend. If she ends up leaving him, one day, which theres a good chance she will and he contacts you in some way, thats when you tell him to fuck off.

Nah! That's excusing his friend. Everyone makes a conscious choice about who they want to be with more. Him 'acknowledging' would make him more pathetic. The same level of indifference should be shown by OP. Dignity before friendship.

Couples are highly conceited, notice how its all about them an no one else, even if in your in a room full of people the attention will all be on the couple, what they get up to, how they met, all that bullshit.

Couples are highly conceited, notice how its all about them an no one else, even if in your in a room full of people the attention will all be on the couple, what they get up to, how they met, all that bullshit.
100% everything revolves around them and all costs fall on everyone else even when it comes to attention.

Nah! That's excusing his friend. Everyone makes a conscious choice about who they want to be with more. Him 'acknowledging' would make him more pathetic. The same level of indifference should be shown by OP. Dignity before friendship.
Yea I’m just gonna tell him to fuck off since next time he gets another gf it’s gonna be the same shit.

The one good thing about being an Incel for a long period of time (let's say 25 year) is, when you eventually ascend, you dgaf if a femoid threatens to leave you over nonsense because you are already accustomed to that life. An Incel would in general not end up like OPs friend.

normies are vile

@Simba

he one good thing about being an Incel for a long period of time (let's say 25 year) is, when you eventually ascend, you dgaf if a femoid threatens to leave you over nonsense because you are already accustomed to that life. An Incel would in gen

Same thing happened at my first college party
Never been to a college party so I had to go to comicons and shit where all the subhumans hung out. Same principle tho.

its like a drug to them

You got cucked somehow
Look. He was ok before he had a gf. He invited me to shit while I did the same. Now that the tables have turned he decided to fuck over me since he is a coombrained simp

His gf is his entire life now
had a "friend" that fell victim to this, sad thing is that it was an ewhore (he got a new one every 2 weeks i think), i felt like a third wheel and felt unbelievably cucked about it but he was actually scamming them (based) but he tried to scam me too, be careful who you trust in life

Many such cases.

This is how every high school friendship ended for me.

Fuck that fucker.

The one good thing about being an Incel for a long period of time (let's say 25 year) is, when you eventually ascend, you dgaf if a femoid threatens to leave you over nonsense because you are already accustomed to that life. An Incel would in general not end up like OPs friend.
Unfortunately many incels are just as basic and the lack of experience makes them easier to control.

Unfortunately many incels are just as basic and the lack of experience makes them easier to control.
I honestly can't see how.
You are already accustomed to that life, you already experienced a large part of your adult life without love and know nothing really bad happens and you can easily live without fucking every 2 days.

I honestly can't see how.
You are already accustomed to that life, you already experienced a large part of your adult life without love and know nothing really bad happens and you can easily live without fucking every 2 days.
You know it's not about the fucking it's about the validation and affection. Straight up overdose immediately soon as an incel gets a gf. Also, I believe normies when they say the sex drops off pretty quickly. We aren't designed to fuck a girl every 2 days indefinately we are designed to bust deep in those halls and reproduce, and she is built to get tired of their normie ways quickly and pull back. Otherwise she would spend all of her reproductive value betting on one average man.

Last edited:
my best friend of 10 years just cut me off because his gf was mad at me. To give a bit of background to my story: I was going to a convention with him and a group of people.
It was a downward spiral over the course of 4 days.

First he insisted that him and his gf should get their own bed while the rest of us crammed into a single one. I thought to myself that I didn’t want to make a scene so I decided to let it slide.
They did their own shit with each other at the convention and refused when I asked if I could come along with them to come parties. I basically had to find people to hang out with on my own.

Considering the fact that my friendship traditionally was a give and take situation where we uplifted each other by inviting each other to social circles and events, how he excluded me pissed me off.
Throughout my time there, he literally kicked me out of my own room and told me and everyone else to leave when he was having sex with his gf, and having a heart to heart with her. This pissed me off a lot considering that the room was under my name.

I got so pissed off that I decided to get shitfaced so I can cope with the situation.
I texted them toward the end of the convention that they couldn’t just kick us all out just to have sex and talk which apparently pissed off his gf.
Apparently her dad was sick or something but considering they never told me about it. To be completely honest I think it was ridiculous to just expect me to know and snoop into their conversations. They told me that I should have “paid attention more”

His he and his gf basically cried bloody murder to me which shocked me. he decided to cut me off. In my state of shock I broke down and decided to leave early during the night.
At this point my “best friend” of 10 years seems to basically be an appendage of his gf. He already flaked on any plans with me for break which makes me suspect that he basically just spent it all with his gf.

This isn’t a give and take relationship anymore. I basically feel like a hotelier at this point. I’m only around if it enhances his relationship with his gf.

Couples are always trouble. They expect everything to everyone to accommodate them at the expense of everyone else. A good example of this are babies on airplane. Everyone else’s experience actively is made worse just to accommodate a family. Don’t bother making friends with anyone who has a significant other since you will be pilloried for the smallest perceived faults.

Maybe you should stop whining like a little bitch and realize that there’s no such thing as “loyalty”, “love”, or “friendship.”

People are just utilitarian rats, they’ll use you and dump you when you no longer provide value to them or they find someone who does what you used to do. Whether that’s 10 years, 10 months, 10 days, or 10 seconds.

Ignore their bullshit animalistic emotional sentiments that they give you, it’s all a lie to delude normal people to go along with such self-destructive transactions.

had a "friend" that fell victim to this, sad thing is that it was an ewhore (he got a new one every 2 weeks i think), i felt like a third wheel and felt unbelievably cucked about it but he was actually scamming them (based) but he tried to scam me too, be careful who you trust in life
Holy shit man. Same shit. The pussy amulet overrides anything. I was recently listening to Er’s writings and he said that his mom, soumaya made his own dad abandon him for the slightest perceived offence.

Maybe you should stop whining like a little bitch and realize that there’s no such thing as “loyalty”, “love”, or “friendship.”

People are just utilitarian rats, they’ll use you and dump you when you no longer provide value to them or they find someone who does what you used to do. Whether that’s 10 years, 10 months, 10 days, or 10 seconds.

Ignore their bullshit animalistic emotional sentiments that they give you, it’s all a lie to delude normal people to go along with such self-destructive transactions.
Look I predicted pretty much all of this like a week before the trip. All of my

Look, i already predicted this before is happened. I saw the signs a mile ahead. Reducing contact, flaking etc etc.

any man who drops a friend for pussy has no respect in my book