Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The brutal truth about getting a girlfriend

They copy men they're interested in. "Ewww video games are boring." They see Chad playing video games. "Wow video games are so interesting and fun!"

How'd you discover she was allegedly fucking her brother?
she tweets masturbation videos and then said "I'm going to fuck my brother" and then posted a video of some guy fucking her and told everyone it was her brother taking her virginity

I'm just hoping it's a LARP

she tweets masturbation videos and then said "I'm going to fuck my brother" and then posted a video of some guy fucking her and told everyone it was her brother taking her virginity

I'm just hoping it's a LARP
I hope it was; but if it's not wouldn't be surprising. Foids without men to control them become extremely degenerate.

Based and Batemanpilled

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgu2o2rgdv0

Also they absorb the DNA of every Chad that ejaculated inside them, if you see a woman start drinking/smoking/getting degenerate tattoos or enjoying similar hobbies like the first Chad they experienced, now you know:feelsLSD:One of the many reason female prosmicuity was frowned upon in more logical times. And they cannot pair-bond effectively after one or two partners.

Last edited: