Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Brutal textpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
I do communicate with people in school, they say hi to me and respond to small talk. I even go out to eat food (gorgemaxxing cope) with them sometimes after school.
Its a totaly different world in my messanging app though. I havent received a dm for very long now, only group chat notifications that dont even apply to me. I am typically the one intiating conversation over text, and always get short responses or even put on read sometimes. What really motivated me to post this is something that happened today. I just returned home after going out with my classmate after school to hang out at the mall. At the mall he mentioned me being his best friend (lifefuel) and I joked that I didnt trust him enough to be my friend (severe trust issues from many incidents of rejection) and he seemed sad but we laughed it off. But once I reached home and texted him if he wanted to go out again tomorrow (theres no school) he left me on read and didnt respond at all. Once again confirms that people only talk to me as their last resort when they need companionship:feelsrope:

But you rejected him first tho

But you rejected him first tho
Its a "gag" between us "friends" this happened a few times already. He also pretends to be clingy and likes to rest his head on my shoulder (Im 4 inches taller than him)