Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The BP has saved us from many embarrassing situations

veLZixX

veLZixX

A cope a day keeps the rope away
★★
I've been thinking about it and I've realised that the BP has saved my from so many embarrassing situations.

There have been so many times where I was about to approach a woman and then I realise I am a 5'5 curry - not only will I be rejected, I will probably get reported for sexual harassment ontop of that.

Life really does get easier when you give up. Maybe I'm just coping, but giving up has made my life manageable to a certain extent.

mogs me for even considering to cold approach

I've been thinking about it and I've realised that the BP has saved my from so many embarrassing situations.

There have been so many times where I was about to approach a woman and then I realise I am a 5'5 curry - not only will I be rejected, I will probably get reported for sexual harassment ontop of that.

Life really does get easier when you give up. Maybe I'm just coping, but giving up has made my life manageable to a certain extent.
curry in curryland or the west?

Blackpill indeed does make it easier to survive. You know why you're alone, you know why normies are hostile towards you. It's all because of your looks. It's calming knowing the problem isn't you, but rather the genes you've been born with.
Life really does get easier when you give up. Maybe I'm just coping
You're not. As incel you just can't do certain things because they'll not work out. Keep to yourself and think logically. It's the only way for an inkel.

I am a 5'5 curry
World at War's Veteran difficulty separate the boys from the men : r/gaming

Blackpill indeed does make it easier to survive. You know why you're alone, you know why normies are hostile towards you. It's all because of your looks. It's calming knowing the problem isn't you, but rather the genes you've been born with.

You're not. As incel you just can't do certain things because they'll not work out. Keep to yourself and think logically. It's the only way for an inkel.

“Little resistance” was easy
lol u know ur stuff. haven't ever played world at war (just the demo). started on BO1 and since BO1 had all the zombies maps of WAW haven't bothered. is it worth revisiting?

If the redpill is cringemaxxing then the blackpill is anticringemaxxing

mogs me for even considering to cold approach
Sometimes when I'm considering a cold approach, I make sure everyone's gone and the corpse room cameras are off and all the doors are locked...

Sometimes I bring one of them sexdoll cunt heater things to make it nicer.

Giving up hope helps a lot. The most painful time is when I had hope that I was wrong about being an incel, hope that one day I'd get out of this situation. When you can let go of this illusion, then missing out on it becomes less painful.

I thank my brain for not letting me talk to foids during school

you can come back to india, marry a curry foid and go back to the west easily (NRIs are in high demand)
From Bangladesh

Finding incel and blackpill forums like this is a lifesaver for thousands of currycels like me

Last edited:
Giving up hope helps a lot. The most painful time is when I had hope that I was wrong about being an incel, hope that one day I'd get out of this situation. When you can let go of this illusion, then missing out on it becomes less painful.
"hope is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."-St Nietzsche

Bump