Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Boys Season 4 is woke bullshit

UglyVirgin

UglyVirgin

21 year old bug-eyed virgin
ofc every show is woke nowadays because of kikes but I used to really enjoy the boys as there’s much gore in there. I laugh at every kill and it’s so funny and I wish I could be like homelander and crush and laser people (in gta) but the new season is woke bullshit WE HAVE A FUCKING NEGROID WHOS SUPPOSED TO BE THE SMARTWST PERSON IN THE WORLD AND THAT FOID IS SO UGLY I hope she fucking gets lasered by homelander I hate negroids

Also they made frenchie a fucking fag

nigga everything on netflix is woke bullshit

Please tell me you at least pirated it or watched it for free online? Anyone who tells me "this or that is woke now" while still paying for jewflix gives me itchy knuckles.

Please tell me you at least pirated it or watched it for free online? Anyone who tells me "this or that is woke now" while still paying for jewflix gives me itchy knuckles.
Ofc I watch it on soap2day I‘m not paying for Kikeflix or Jewmazon Prime

Also they made frenchie a fucking fag
Disgusting! I hope the families of the producers die in the most painful ways imaginable and I will fap to their deaths

Ofc I watch it on soap2day I‘m not paying for Kikeflix or Jewmazon Prime
Great Job Reaction GIF

I'm not enjoying it that much either but at this point I'll just watch it to see how it ends. By this point it's so different from the comic that it's like watching a new story.

@thespanishcel called it. The series was getting worse and worse, so the collapse is expected.

ofc every show is woke nowadays because of kikes but I used to really enjoy the boys as there’s much gore in there. I laugh at every kill and it’s so funny and I wish I could be like homelander and crush and laser people (in gta) but the new season is woke bullshit WE HAVE A FUCKING NEGROID WHOS SUPPOSED TO BE THE SMARTWST PERSON IN THE WORLD AND THAT FOID IS SO UGLY I hope she fucking gets lasered by homelander I hate negroids
the boys has always been an over the top edgelord cringe show for normal faggots

"omg im homelander!" please shut the fuck up.

Oh I havent follow it since season 2, only know of Soldier Boy vs Homelander

It was always woke bullshit

Sister sage being the smartest person in the world and what is she a fuckin nigger bitch kek

Sister sage being the smartest person in the world and what is she a fuckin nigger bitch kek
I know it’s so annoying I hate that race so much they are litteraly disgusting worthless scrawny creatures JFL

@thespanishcel called it. The series was getting worse and worse, so the collapse is expected.
Yes it's pretty much as I expected. The main problem in this season apart that they've gone full turbo with the woke shit and political commentary (which isn't even clever or discrete btw) is that not much is going on with the show so far. The boys haven't done anything interesting yet, Frenchie gay subplot sucks and it's just been political satire after satire but very one sided. In past seasons they laughed both at MAGA alt-right (this word feels so 2017 kek) and wokes but in season 4 that's not the case anymore.

The only remarkable thing is Homelander's secret plot which could be interesting but we'll have to see how it plays as season goes by.

Is this the show that features gay sex? Don't you know that degeneracy goes hand in hand with wokeness?

Yes it's pretty much as I expected. The main problem in this season apart that they've gone full turbo with the woke shit and political commentary (which isn't even clever or discrete btw) is that not much is going on with the show so far. The boys haven't done anything interesting yet, Frenchie gay subplot sucks and it's just been political satire after satire but very one sided. In past seasons they laughed both at MAGA alt-right (this word feels so 2017 kek) and wokes but in season 4 that's not the case anymore.

The only remarkable thing is Homelander's secret plot which could be interesting but we'll have to see how it plays as season goes by.
Yeah I only like the show for the gore part

The Goys was always cringe and gay