Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The boys season 3 looks so fucking good

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
Never watched that show

looks fire ngl

The second season was kind of ass tbh but now that chadsen chadckles is playing captain mogmerica im kind of hype.
Yes kinda all over the place but it was still good ,Jensen ackles will get killed in so brutal ways like in the comics probably and all the avengers parody people

Going to watch it definetely. Good since S1.

Superhero show! :soy:

Never watched that show
its pretty fucking good. I'll admit it is weird because it combines some blackpill moments (villain is a chad and also a fucking prick, one of the superheroines mocks a guy for having beta soyboy vibes, and foids die/get hurt just as brutally as men do), and blue pill white knight-y moments (harassment, rape, and racism are common themes, though nowhere near as bad as the shit you find on Netflix, I promise).

its pretty fucking good. I'll admit it is weird because it combines some blackpill moments (villain is a chad and also a fucking prick, one of the superheroines mocks a guy for having beta soyboy vibes, and foids die/get hurt just as brutally as men do), and blue pill white knight-y moments (harassment, rape, and racism are common themes, though nowhere near as bad as the shit you find on Netflix, I promise).
It’s is based