Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The body count of your average woman

B

BlackpillMafia

Banned
-

JFL, if you believe these women aren't the norm than your coping. They will all be someone's future wife, and to think the "classical liberal" right wingers want to preserve western society in its current state, along with female empowerment. The worst one was the Indian guy, "If you arent fucking bitches in this society in 2019, what are you even doing, I question your sanity."

Last edited:
Repugnant.

Sex should be an intimate, loving act between two lifelong partners.

Repugnant.

They subconsciously know that. Every women there is lying saying "its only like 3", while the few tyrones their have double digit counts.

We need sharia.

what are the numbers?

Repugnant.

not even the average 'nice woman' thinks like this anymore, the type that listens to her parents every word and wants children and a white picket fence house.

they all get fucked around 18 at the absolute latest by some ripped beach lifeguard or some other type of bad boy, then cycle a few slightly less alpha boyfriends before marrying.

8E87DA6A 50DC 49F6 BA9D C7379FE11EFA

I imagined that the body count was referred to the guys they made rope.

A girls body count is usually her age minus twelve.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :woke::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::woke::feelsree::feelsree::woke::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::woke::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:

Foids shouldnt have human rights,their behavior is more akin to primates

This is your future if you ascend. One of these roasties will be your wife, except she won't be that pretty anymore. Then you'll be producing more fresh meat for Chad and friends to enjoy. One daughter is 3 holes.

"I ain't fuck hella bitches yet, BUT, i'm on my way."
Delusional Blackcel. Only reinforcing the blackpill too.
Meanwhile all of the whores body counts are actually at least 10 and the Black guy cant get one pussy.
So much for Just Be Black theory.

Also where's that study that showed that roasties often underreport their actual number of sexual partners whilst men will over report? Some of the guys in the vids were giving low numbers, but that just means they're even lower than what was given. Which is a pretty sad look at today's dating market.

Honestly, I can't bring myself to watch this. Knowing that these girls are probably younger than me and knowing what their numbers are likely to be...no, I don't need to see that.

Foids shouldnt have human rights,their behavior is more akin to primates
We're the only ones deserving of freedom. Funny thing is in nature foids do not have rights they MUST submit, thanks to the cucked government getting their backs things are out of wack.

Foids have forgotten their place! so much so most of them think they can physically take on men, doesn't help that the media always portrays average men as buffoons either......

FUCK EVERYTHING, give me "love" or leave me the fuck alone........ I do not want to participate in this cucked slave society fuck it all.

Last edited:
Listen to the black man drop a racepill at 5:39 "You a light skin nigga, you had at least 70"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back