Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The "blond-blue eyed" meme needs to die.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
There is no correlation between hair color/eye color and the success a man has with a femoid.
It's all about facial structure: chin, jawline, skin, nose, cheekbones...

If your eye area especially isn't good, then foids will give two fucks if your eyes are blue/green/hazel.

Cope. Ethnic sluts love aryan men. Muslim girls masturbate to hitler all day

Then why does
eanav6w9oap01.jpg
slay more than
9998781512.jpg
?

Then why does
eanav6w9oap01.jpg
slay more than
9998781512.jpg
?
Fug you got me, I am actually a chad and I have 12 roasties sucking my dick and another one licking my arse clean (I just had a big poo and it needed cleaning)

You underestimate the self hatred of non-white femoids.

Only 4% of womyn wouldn't date a white guy. For ethnics it goes between 78 to 94%

Blonde blue eyes are highly desirable features. Don't cope about this, OP.

Tmp 20302 cf2ea33f65e409094611c3f40f2c48bb  green life baby blue26631815

Could've been worse, could've been a jew that hooked up with femoids before LARPing as an incel tbqh.
lol. You really think he's LARPing? Seen his pictures? If he's not incel, no one is.

There is no correlation between hair color/eye color and the success a man has with a femoid.
It's all about facial structure: chin, jawline, skin, nose, cheekbones...

If your eye area especially isn't good, then foids will give two fucks if your eyes are blue/green/hazel.
The Aryan meme is just an extension of "just be white" theory. Like you said, bone structure is what matters.

It’s tall, dark, and handsome. Light-haired males look worse than dark-haired ones.

JBSSJ = just be super saiyan theory

lol this is cope, self hating ethnic sluts crowd around any white feature

They aren't bad features but they don't make a face attractive

@scrub
Even if true, I would consider him an incel. Dude looks like a legit bridge troll. He got lucky once because drunk girl and he is low inhib.

@scrub
Even if true, I would consider him an incel. Dude looks like a legit bridge troll. He got lucky once because drunk girl and he is low inhib.
I don't care, once a normie, always a normie. Also he isnt that ugly, hes just fat.

I don't care, once a normie, always a normie. Also he isnt that ugly, hes just fat.
Fat, swarthy, and unkempt, bug eyes and hook nose. Even if he lost weight and got a haircut he would be no catch.

It's possible to lose normie status if you lose your mind. I know my friends have stopped inviting me to hang out because I'm too quiet and awkward around them these days. That there estrangement.

@scrub
He looks like a standard jew, he can find an Israeli wife no problem.
img-20180128-wa0004-jpg.5986

He looks like a standard jew, he can find an Israeli wife no problem.
img-20180128-wa0004-jpg.5986
That face. That smirk. Truly one of God's chosen.

Do Israeli women just fuck anything Jewish you're saying?

The whiter you are the more hated you are.

JBW is a lie, you will be resented for it. It is only the white multicultural countries that are tolerant of foreigners and even then it is limited.

Elsewhere anyone seen as different is considered a threat. That is human nature.

You underestimate the self hatred of non-white femoids.
facts. black women literally spend hundreds of dollars on weaves and perms to get their hair to look more like white girl's hair

The whiter you are the more hated you are.

JBW is a lie, you will be resented for it. It is only the white multicultural countries that are tolerant of foreigners and even then it is limited.

Elsewhere anyone seen as different is considered a threat. That is human nature.
Asian women prefer white features, their ideal male look like this. White natural pretty boy> plastic kpop abomination That's why so many beta looking white guys have asian gfs.
Western women(black, white, asian) prefer Chad/Tyrone brutish type of men.

Attachments

• a_green-1.jpg
    a_green-1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Even men go crazy for blue eyes and blonde hair. Do you actually believe that women, who are 10X as shallow and racist, don’t?

Maybe,probably not
No way, at least not with a Western white woman.

Israeli women are lower tier it seems.
a451ac71a40faa75027ecebd472a7ec89c9a8be1559240a24b2b9f58a03bfef8.jpg

Even men go crazy for blue eyes and blonde hair. Do you actually believe that women, who are 10X as shallow and racist, don’t?
This this this. Women are cryptonazis as someone else here said.

Asian women prefer white features, their ideal male look like this. White natural pretty boy> plastic kpop abomination That's why so many beta looking white guys have asian gfs.
Western women(black, white, asian) prefer Chad/Tyrone brutish type of men.
Anthony Green is a handsome motherfucker.
anthony-green.jpg