Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The blackpill made me have a crippling fear of taller people

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I regret seeing it so much, embracing the heightpill and letting it be injected into me.
Whenever I go out right now I am literally uncomfortable by merely seeing taller men. I can see my height as number floating inside my head and I can see how it doesn't meet the 6'0 or even 180cm criteria for that matter, and I can see how others mog me.

I don't give a fuck about it being true or not, this has gone way too far. I actually have a problem now seeing taller people in general, and seeing this filthy fucking number just floating up there and being towered by others' numbers just makes me wanna die.

I seriously fucking hate it, yes I know, it's an incel website, but I didn't know that would be the effect.
I didn't need to go that far away, it would have been enough to merely realize how useless it is to approach, but now I'm in deep shit, shit I don't even know if I'll be able to resolve since I'm actually mental.

This filthy number keeps haunting me just get out of my headdd fuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I CAN SEE ITTTTTTT

personally, the blackpill made me have a crippling fear of dogs

I had the same thing happen to me. But then I realized that like women, they are receiving privileges they don't deserve. These guys wouldn't be shit without their height. I've seen many tall guys get super insecure when an even taller guy enters the room.

personally the blackpill which hit me early always made me hate tall people I'm not short I'm around 5'8" but that's not good at all it's still manlet status and I have an extremely slight frame because of my asian genetics. I think I just always hated big normies but I still like the big weird guys because at least we can relate. I think I just have an extreme hatred of giant normies seeing them as these orc like monstrosities that shouldn't exist idiots that can use tools barely but not understand them. I don't feel insecure around them I feel like a roman watching an idiot brute barbarian I'm just disgusted and their presence is intolerable.

Seeing males over 6 ft with little to no eyelid exposure and a strong lower third immediately gives me depression

i m not scared of tall people unless they r ugly

Im tall and still get no girls cuz im fuckin ugly !!!!

Even if their faces are ugly tall people still get validated all the time with how society and people worship them. If you are tall you can be as fat as you want and people will call you big and burly, and nobody will harass you for being fat. Someone that lives with such privilege makes me want to avoid them at all costs because they live life on god mode with what seems like zero consequences.

I regret seeing it so much, embracing the heightpill and letting it be injected into me.
Whenever I go out right now I am literally uncomfortable by merely seeing taller men. I can see my height as number floating inside my head and I can see how it doesn't meet the 6'0 or even 180cm criteria for that matter, and I can see how others mog me.

I don't give a fuck about it being true or not, this has gone way too far. I actually have a problem now seeing taller people in general, and seeing this filthy fucking number just floating up there and being towered by others' numbers just makes me wanna die.

I seriously fucking hate it, yes I know, it's an incel website, but I didn't know that would be the effect.
I didn't need to go that far away, it would have been enough to merely realize how useless it is to approach, but now I'm in deep shit, shit I don't even know if I'll be able to resolve since I'm actually mental.

This filthy number keeps haunting me just get out of my headdd fuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I CAN SEE ITTTTTTT
its over for sinesteciacels

I'm 6'4". I'll try to avoid your threads in future to avoid scaring you.

(FWIW, it doesn't help me because I have a sub-par face so I'm still constantly rejected when I approach.)

Im tall and still get no girls cuz im fuckin ugly !!!!

No, you’re only going for Stacies or something because obviously tall guys can’t be incel...

:woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

There are people who believe that you have to look like Lizzie Velasquez’s male counterpart to be incel as a tall guy, JFL.

I thought since I was 6'0 ft I wouldn't run into taller men that much but I see 6'4 plus giants all the time even in my small town here.

I feel inferior whenever I stand next to a tall person