Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The blackpill is spreading. 10k upvotes about struggles of dating on soydit

I hate to sound even close to an incel
Normalfags always follow up with this whenever they write the truth about dating. Why can't these incels in denial accept that they are incels, if they weren't they wouldn't be wasting their time writing this stuff. JFL

"confident and outgoing"
"I hate to sound even close to an incel"
"I love and respect women"

Where's the blackpill? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

The fire rises:society:

Why can't these incels in denial accept that they are incels, if they weren't they wouldn't be wasting their time writing this stuff. JFL

The United States account for the biggest share of Reddit's desktop traffic, followed by the UK, and Canada. As of June 2021, Reddit ranked among the most popular mobile social apps in the United States with almost 48 million monthly active users.

Normalfags always follow up with this whenever they write the truth about dating. Why can't these incels in denial accept that they are incels, if they weren't they wouldn't be wasting their time writing this stuff. JFL
coping mechanism

The United States account for the biggest share of Reddit's desktop traffic, followed by the UK, and Canada. As of June 2021, Reddit ranked among the most popular mobile social apps in the United States with almost 48 million monthly active users.
Its over for the us, Skynet please initiate judgement day.

Its over for the us, Skynet please initiate judgement day.

JFL normalniggers will never get it, they still will say "it's your personality bro!"

Only 67% upvoted kek , the cucks and foids try to silence and censor but more and more men are becoming too low value nowadays
Crazy how normies try to gaslight us.

"confident and outgoing"
"I hate to sound even close to an incel"
"I love and respect women"

Where's the blackpill? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
He's all that and still incel, that's the blackpill.

found out why hes a virgin, he needs a personality check

No, nigguh, op said that the blackpill is spreading meaning this guy openly stated it and everybody upvoted him, when in reality THE VERY OPPOSITE HAPPENED :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: jfl when loving and respecting women isnt enough. Over for this simo
They're acknowledging male struggling, that is a huge step and something that doesn't normally happen.

You need to be completely brainwashed globohomo slave to have a chance with low tier femcel becky redditor who will cuck you with Tyrone cause she hates herself and want to upset her father :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
They're acknowledging male struggling, that is a huge step and something that doesn't normally happen.
Read the comments. They are blaming it on bluepill reasons such as personality and not being interesting enough.

:feelskek:

lol @ the cuckold and Hotwife subreddit hahahaha :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

All cuckolds are paying the bills... lol :feelskek:

Their wife is not contributing jackshit....

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back