Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The blackpill has really fucked with my worldview

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
My world view has changed and it's really fucking with me. I can't see things like when I was bluepilled. I always pay attention to peoples expressions, body language and how they act in social interactions with people of different levels of attractiveness. I observe how women talk to chad and the body language they express (flicking hair, smiling ect.) Whenever I am in the vicinity I observe how people react to my presence and their body language when I talk. I fucking stare at CHADS more than women now analysing their height, frame and facial characteristics like forward growth and harmony and estimate the success rate he has with women.

! am always fucking on e d g e

There was this chad on the bus who had 2 girls talking to him and they were fucking laughing at everything he was saying and giving classical IOI's to him AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME. He probably bagged them into a threesome later

Last edited:
There was this chad on the bus who had 2 girls talking to him and they were fucking laughing at everything he was saying and giving classical IOI's to him AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME. He probably bagged them into a threesome later
If I was on that bus I'd be very tempted to shame those slutty whores.

Because experienced chad is relaxed and sends positive signs, so women around him mimic his gestures and nonchalance? Then we have blackpilled, inferiority complex driven person, that is anxious, stiff and apparently nervous, what would women take on him?
Blackpill is a powefull tool, but one should not get overdosed.

Because experienced chad is relaxed and sends positive signs, so women around him mimic his gestures and nonchalance? Then we have blackpilled, inferiority driven person, that is anxious, stiff and apparently nervous, what would women take on him?
Blackpill is a powefull tool, but one should get not overdosed.
Good looking vs Ugly.

I just kept staring at them like a aspie
That's what I'd probably end up doing too. Your pic reminds me of a white version of eddie murphy dressed as a vampire.

Screen Shot 2018 04 16 at 12015 PM

I took the 2D pill and I can’t even look st women without disgust anymore

e2b1958a579a9d1fb47a7aa69df554c0.jpg

The world makes sense to me since I was blackpilled, and It prompted me to start my looksmaxxing journey.

Gymcelling, skinmaxxing, multiple surgeries had a lot of positive effect on me. (won't go into detail, because i don't want to brag)

I no longer "admire" people like I used to. Success in life is due to genetics. Everything is genetics.

I keep watching looksmatched couples on the street and say to myself "oh what a coincidence". There is no feelings, there is no love, sex is a stockmarket where "bid" and "ask" prices (ie: looks and attractiveness) determine everything.

It didn't get fucked only enlightened

Good looking vs Ugly.
That is correct, women won't find you necessarily attractive, but merely from human nature, they will mimic your expressions and guess your moods. That if they eventually pay attention.

I'm not on edge, I'm bored with all social interaction due to the black pill. I rarely care at all about what people actually say, I can tell how they're valuing people simply by their body movements.

i honestly need to leave this site for good some day. its now fucking with my mind and i literally cannot focus on anything. i know its the truth but its best to keep it in the back of my mind.

The world makes sense to me since I was blackpilled, and It prompted me to start my looksmaxxing journey.

Gymcelling, skinmaxxing, multiple surgeries had a lot of positive effect on me. (won't go into detail, because i don't want to brag)

I no longer "admire" people like I used to. Success in life is due to genetics. Everything is genetics.

I keep watching looksmatched couples on the street and say to myself "oh what a coincidence". There is no feelings, there is no love, sex is a stockmarket where "bid" and "ask" prices (ie: looks and attractiveness) determine everything.

I'm actually grateful to be blackpilled, I know my place in society, I know the that complimenting females means your a bluepilled orbiter chuck, I know the true nature of society and females. I am extremely self aware and also environmentally aware of my surroundings. I feel like I posses so much secret knowledge that most people don't know or have or outright deny. I know about lookism and it's studies and theories, like maxilla and upperlid exposure. I feel like when I go outside everything is magnified since I'm posses so much blackpill knowledge, I can sense,see,smell the blackpill events that happen all the time irl. This could be good or bad. But I'm just happy I won't have my feelings hurt because I know my place in society