Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the blackpill has destroyed my soul

anondump

anondump

Banned
-
Even my brother said I might not make it.
I can't even enjoy media anymore, it all reminds me of the darwinistic world we live in.
Movies like american pie, harem anime, wedding crashers...
I feel like a literal jew in nazi germany.
Like they put a star of david on my clothes and my presence makes everyone uncomfortable as they wonder when I'm finally going to end it.
They wish they could put people like me in concentration camps.
The end is neigh lads...

Attachments

• 309430-3ebb61a2bd9b01a301c1e918631be900.jpg
    309430-3ebb61a2bd9b01a301c1e918631be900.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 87
Those movies are really rough ones too if you can´t stand watching girls. The worst one is American Pie reunion. I had to stop last time after the girl Jim baby sat when she was a kid strippes naked. I don´t get why men become happy by watching beautiful girls that they can never have, it´s fucking torture!

Honestly, while there are many moments in which i resent the world we have to live in, discovering the blackpill has improved my life already. I used to beat myself up over what i'm doing wrong and what the hell is wrong with me. I fell hard for shitty bluepilled advice like working on your personality which made me hate myself so badly. Now i only hate the way i look.

I haven't been watching western movies and series for a long time now, but the looks blackpill has ruined even anime a bit for me.

No bald or ugly guy is ever portrayed as anything remotely positive in anime. At best they're some old ass master like Muten Roshi but still have a foul personality (dirty old pervert).

Yup, isn't that the point of the black pill anyway, to realize it's over?

I usually find myself heavily disliking the tsundere always prevelant in a harem anime, though I do like the concept of an incel-like character achieving immense sexual success in spite of his attitude and/or appearance.

Who like Hollywood movies with knowledge of how the world works, and why would you want to give money to them?

harem anime
While I'm not really much of a fan of harem stuff, I don't have a problem with dissociating anime from the real world. So I can still enjoy that, computer games, and some literature, but most media makes me feel like shit.

While I'm not really much of a fan of harem stuff, I don't have a problem with dissociating anime from the real world. So I can still enjoy that, computer games, and some literature, but most media makes me feel like shit.
So how in the hell do we cope.
I dont even think id be able to have a normal relationship.
Women dont even excite me, i hate them.
Theyve ruined everything.

just shower haircut and slay nigga

Blackpill has made my life fine and dandy

Yesterday incels were nazis and today jews? You niggas trippin bigtime :lul::lul::lul: its over for trippinniggacels

It's over for anyone cucked enough to watch anime, read newspapers, watch mainstream media news, vote, read books or view movies/TV shows. Believe nothing you don't see with your own eyes. And remember that the powers that be only have as much power as you let them have by watching/reading/taking part in their bullshit.

It's over for anyone cucked enough to watch anime, read newspapers, watch mainstream media news, vote, read books or view movies/TV shows. Believe nothing you don't see with your own eyes. And remember that the powers that be only have as much power as you let them have by watching/reading/taking part in their bullshit.
So basically everyone in society is absolutely cucked, *sigh* (((they))) gotta control, someone, I guess.

So basically everyone in society is absolutely cucked, *sigh* (((they))) gotta control, someone, I guess.

Far from it. Only the willfully ignorant.