Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The blackpill has been so Normiefied even chads are using the term

This is a good thing our problems are becoming mainstream. This is similar to redpills about the kike Rothschild on tiktok disguised as a fortnite or Minecraft meme

I will kill this man.

This is a good thing our problems are becoming mainstream. This is similar to redpills about the kike Rothschild on tiktok disguised as a fortnite or Minecraft meme
Not really, blackpill should only mean a certain type of people and not normies/chads

Otherwise they’ll hijack the term for their own nonsense

why the hell are chads taking it? what reason?
"OHHH MY HECKING GOD THESE POOR INCELS!!!"
pure fucking grift. these fucks need to be hung
I will kill this man.
based schizo

the chad got rejected once and took the blackpill. we had to get rejected hundreds of times to take the blackpill

This is a good thing our problems are becoming mainstream.
Blackpill knowledge will cause women to become even more hypergamous and compete for Chads even more and be even more whores/sluts. Women who fully swallow the blackpill will openly join harems and happily be Chad's 15th favourite cumslut, and they will vote for harems to become the new protected class / upper class the same way trans people are right now.

The only good that can come from blackpill going mainstream is it could collapse society even faster.

Last edited:
Many normies are approaching the blackpill to looksmaxx, since the redpill only works for HTN and beyond.

brutal. even a chad gets tired of this bullshit

Try incel discord bub