Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The blackpill cured my social anxiety

MoggedManlet

MoggedManlet

Recruit
★★
Before I thought I needed to personalitymax to get people to respect me, so I read and applied knowledge from many carisma books... It only made me look as a carisma faggot and still had anxiety. Now that I know everything is about looks, I don't care about my "personality" anymore.

I've been gymceling for a while now, suddenly I notice people respect me much more as the veins in my arms become more and more visible. I'm still a manlet so I know I won't leave incel status. However I feel relieved I don't have to apply stupid carisma tricks anymore, I know that if people disrespect me and women reject me is because I'm short. Knowing the truth and relaxing about my personality cured my anxiety.

High IQ post.

Apply any personality to a 10/10 Chad and the personality becomes interesting.

I can relate, no amount therapies or self-help books fixed my social anxiety. it wasn't until I took the blackpill that I realized why should I care what others think of me?

You had anxiety, because you looked like shit. That’s the reason, nothing about personality at all. It’s painful when you see it that way, I know that too :cryfeels:

the blackpill made me so much more appreciative of the downtrodden. It reversed the pyramid of how I typically saw social interactions. Men can be hypergamous with male friendships too, in the sense that some men want to monkey branch off better men to hang with even more powerful men. A real friend stays in a sinking ship

A real friend stays in a sinking ship.
That happened to me too. I had this bluepill incel friend who I didn't leave in his worst moment, then he left in my worst. This loser is a feminist by the way.

That happened to me too. I had this bluepill incel friend who I didn't leave in his worst moment, then he left in my worst. This loser is a feminist by the way.
A male feminist is universally a coward. It takes no fucking bravery whatsoever to stand up for women's rights as a man

Before I thought I needed to personalitymax to get people to respect me, so I read and applied knowledge from many carisma books... It only made me look as a carisma faggot and still had anxiety. Now that I know everything is about looks, I don't care about my "personality" anymore.

I've been gymceling for a while now, suddenly I notice people respect me much more as the veins in my arms become more and more visible. I'm still a manlet so I know I won't leave incel status. However I feel relieved I don't have to apply stupid carisma tricks anymore, I know that if people disrespect me and women reject me is because I'm short. Knowing the truth and relaxing about my personality cured my anxiety.
Gymcelling is the biggest cure for anxiety.

I've still got social anxiety.

I've still got social anxiety.
the blackpill made me so much more appreciative of the downtrodden. It reversed the pyramid of how I typically saw social interactions. Men can be hypergamous with male friendships too, in the sense that some men want to monkey branch off better men to hang with even more powerful men. A real friend stays in a sinking ship
With friends it about status instead of looks. They will abandon in you when things go to shit

A male feminist is universally a coward. It takes no fucking bravery whatsoever to stand up for women's rights as a man
Truer words have never been spoken

My anxiety is a symptom of autism so incurable

very true. realising that your subhumanity isnt a fault of your own is mentally freeing, although very harsh at the same time.