Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The blackpill and the truth about my subhumanity killed my soul. I am alive, but my heart and soul died long ago. I just exist now, waiting to die.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★
I am just killing time, patiently waiting for my body to physically die.

Such copium as video games, browsing web, watching movies and listening to music no longer work?

I'm sorry man, you're not alone in this.

Such copium as video games, browsing web, watching movies and listening to music no longer work?
They work a bit but they can't substitute for the things I need.

Same. It reminds me of these empty shells of human beings in Outlast that did nothing but stare in the broken TV all the time

Yeah I get that feeling, I have literally nothing to look forward to and I've stopped trying to change that, only misery on the horizon like death of my parents and watching my country slowly turning into a semi-African shithole.
Sometimes there's something good but 99% of it is all cringe poorly written dogshit jewish propaganda aimed at updating NPCs software rather than being the best entertainment it could be. There's a reason I came back to this forum after 2 years, everything is so fucking boring.

This is probably the most reletable post on the forum. We're in the same boat brocel...

You need an irl friend to make the waiting time less horrible to sit through. If you're ever in Germany hit me up if you want, we can go drink something or just drive through my ghost town of a city.

Nice avi dog. God i love Lost Highway. That one Rammstein song is such a banger too.

I am just killing time, patiently waiting for my body to physically die.

View attachment 892401
I’m really sorry man. If I could fix things I would. If I owned some mega corp I would give all my lads cushy do nothing office jobs like female middle managers have.

Hopefully you can find a way to earn a living that doesn’t make you want to blow your head off (way easier said than done I know) and perhaps a hobby where you can at least have some guy acquaintances. For me I go to TCG tournies and have an off and on Pathfinder group. It ain’t much and I don’t think anyone would care if I stopped showing up which stings a bit but hey it’s probably the best things in my life.

I’m really sorry man. If I could fix things I would. If I owned some mega corp I would give all my lads cushy do nothing office jobs like female middle managers have.

Hopefully you can find a way to earn a living that doesn’t make you want to blow your head off (way easier said than done I know) and perhaps a hobby where you can at least have some guy acquaintances. For me I go to TCG tournies and have an off and on Pathfinder group. It ain’t much and I don’t think anyone would care if I stopped showing up which stings a bit but hey it’s probably the best things in my life.
Thank you. I would fix everything for all of you as well if it was within my power.