Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The biggest thing that irks me about low self esteem is the lack of will to grow/ pain aversion to the point of being juvenile level development.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Most low self esteem ppl think vanity for them is useless cause.
But then they're not motivated ffor anything. It's like people just wanna be the bad ass character but they don't wanna be the person who is fat, bald, lanky who brings in variety. If you look at anime, tv shows then characters come in all shapes and sizes. People fight even as incels. Like imagine Akimichi from naruto.
Mmost lwo self esteem people derive the idea of esteem from a very critical perspective. They are internally anti incel even if they are incel because they have no grace for themselves, and by extension, anyone who doesn't fit their personal idea of what is grandiose.

Thing I hate about them though is that so many of them neet/ undeveloped to the point of being babyish. They are afraid to go outside or do anything. Pisses me off they think the common wheel doesnt' offer anyhting for them, or are not motivated just for the intergrity of progress. They want to be spoiled and pampered. Especiallyfat/ ugly people in haven areas where there are plenty of spoiled whites/ asians/ blacks.
Then they get the entitled/ wannabe high expectation mindset. Then all falls asunder because they won't believe the push to be of progress from their position is worth any prrize to even lift a finger for the sake of progress.
Worse off even in this slum-rut they made, they still have high expectations instead of accepting their place/ lot in life. They still think they're the most entitled to grandiosity.

I hate low self esteem people and any who pursue their passions at the expense of society when they know they're an expense, and come from their ruts rather than building real exchange value.
Success is not what you chase by way of pursuit, low blow, unnuanced and highly effort/ simplistic/ easy actions. It should be the thing you attract based on what you become.

someone comment on this

IQ mogs the entire forum combined

It's all about distinction
what you're agreeing with what I said?
that distinction is in relation to the person, and distinction, however varied, does have patterns for vast populations?

what you're agreeing with what I said?
that distinction is in relation to the person, and distinction, however varied, does have patterns for vast populations?

I'm was just saying that as a joke since many people here have no idea what you're talking about, I'm not too sure what you mean by distinction either.

What does distinctions having patterns for "vast populations" imply? By vast populations do you mean races? Or national or continental populations? Are you saying there are differences between races, that's all I can think of.

I'm was just saying that as a joke since many people here have no idea what you're talking about, I'm not too sure what you mean by distinction either.

What does distinctions having patterns for "vast populations" imply? By vast populations do you mean races? Or national or continental populations? Are you saying there are differences between races, that's all I can think of.
distinction is colloquially referred as a positive specialty essentially.
That's the basis of everything.
People are only wanted if they're above average. if you locationmax in SEA then you get to be distinct for being white. even fatso bald white guys. thought not as much anymore bc smartphone revolution

distinction is colloquially referred as a positive specialty essentially.
That's the basis of everything.
People are only wanted if they're above average. if you locationmax in SEA then you get to be distinct for being white. even fatso bald white guys. thought not as much anymore bc smartphone revolution

Oh, well that's simple.

I have a low self-esteem because I'm an ugly autist. Does that mean you hate me? Rude tbhf

>get fucked over by people
>develop low self-esteem
>have genetically low willpower
>hurr durr why don't these people improve
Sorry but this is a low IQ contribution on your part. And I mostly (silently) agree with your posts.

I have low self-esteem and I've always accepted being an incel even before I discover the term incel.
You develop low self-esteem because of years of social rejection, bullying and ostracization. Low self-esteem doesn't come out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Oh, well that's simple.
but lost on many.
>get fucked over by people
>develop low self-esteem
>have genetically low willpower
>hurr durr why don't these people improve
Sorry but this is a low IQ contribution on your part. And I mostly (silently) agree with your posts.
you euphemized it.
Do you think I express details on things for no reason?
Every ideological registry you had to abridge is the same grey matter significance as what I pieced together for myself.
They don't improve sure. But I hate how they also have juvenile/ low level development traits.