Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The biggest reason why gymeceling dosnt work besides the fact that it wont change your face.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
There are a ton of guys with muscles and six packs nowadays. Sure there are more fat asses but there are also an all time high of men working out and getting in shape.
I go to uni and most of the guys are either skinny, or have muscles and a six pack.
Getting in shape won't give you an advantage because there are too many other guys that are in similar shape or are in better shape than you.

Most of the guys I know who are in relationships are lanky af.

Young women like these type of guys

tumblr_mhv1u2K8Om1qg22hlo1_1280.jpg

gymcelling is basically a minimum requirement now

thats why you need to be unique with your training, everybody is lean and has a 6 pack and arms, but not much people have huge silverback gorilla glutes and ass, thick neck and traps, i have the whole package and that unique look nobody has, thats why i standout more compared to the normal pathetic gymcel that does muh muh bodybuidling split program. its a norm everbody is looking the same so you wont stand out if you become like everybody carve your own path

thats why you need to be unique with your training, everybody is lean and has a 6 pack and arms, but not much people have huge silverback gorilla glutes and ass, thick neck and traps, i have the whole package and that unique look nobody has, thats why i standout more compared to the normal pathetic gymcel that does muh muh bodybuidling split program. its a norm everbody is looking the same so you wont stand out if you become like everybody carve your own path
No Tellem the reason you stand out is because you are a fucking giant.

tbh gymcelling works sometimes if you already have a decent face

Standing out in a way that's considered attractive is really the way to go (many on here already know I'm a huge advocate of the pretty boy look and all its variants; go emo, go glam rock, whatever you have to do). Of course, you'll still need some base level of looks to work with of course, but it's still generally a lot easier than living in the gym and looksmaxing with the same shit every other clueless normie male is buying. You will get some hate (largely from jealous/close minded guys) but you will get way more women than hate so who cares.

The attractive normie look (gymcel, trimmed beard, one of those stupid ass trendy Richard Spencer haircuts or man-buns) isn't even worth trying unless you're already Chad because there are already so many trendy and rich Chads doing that look among the vast sea of hopeful normies doing it. I mean good luck there dude.

JFL at trying to run normie game and looking exactly like every other normie guy thinking it'll make any difference when you aren't Chad.

Gymcelling WILL change your face if you are ugly. No reason not to give it a shot.