Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New tall ogre at work moggs prettyboys

• Thread starter FrenchcelNeverbegan
  • Start date
FrenchcelNeverbegan

FrenchcelNeverbegan

Recruit
★★
There's this new guy (he's nice nothing against him) , a super tall skinny ogre looking guy kind of scary the only thing about him is that he heightmoggs everyone at work even the tall guys ( i'm around 6ft , the tallest guys are 6ft1 or 6ft2 if not more and he seems taller than that) , and he gets all of the attention and smiles from females , he doesn't have any muscles and has an ugly ogre horse face , a bad beard he almost looks like he sleeps outside , and you can see the prettyboys and even other tallfags being mad when he's there because all of the sluts go and smile towards him and ignore them , kind of funny and feels good to have some justice , prettyboys and tallfags experiencing what we go through , you can see the hatred and madness on their faces and it's hilarious , when he tells a joke females laugh and the jealous guys pretend to not listen LOOL ( average tallfags getting heightmogged there's indeed always a bigger fish LOL ). Saw a prettyboy trying to get attention from the sluts when the super tall guy is there and they just ignore him BRUTAL dude and the guy is attractive lmfao.
Height and ogrepill is brutal actually and even prettyboys and average tall guys get mogged and mad i love it on top of it the guy seems professionnal and nice even if you feel he's not a guy to be messed with.

There's this new guy (he's nice nothing against him) , a super tall skinny ogre looking guy kind of scary the only thing about him is that he heightmoggs everyone at work even the tall guys ( i'm around 6ft , the tallest guys are 6ft1 or 6ft2 if not more and he seems taller than that) , and he gets all of the attention and smiles from females , he doesn't have any muscles and has an ugly ogre horse face , a bad beard he almost looks like he sleeps outside , and you can see the prettyboys and even other tallfags being mad when he's there because all of the sluts go and smile towards him and ignore them , kind of funny and feels good to have some justice , prettyboys and tallfags experiencing what we go through , you can see the hatred and madness on their faces and it's hilarious , when he tells a joke females laugh and the jealous guys pretend to not listen LOOL ( average tallfags getting heightmogged there's indeed always a bigger fish LOL ). Saw a prettyboy trying to get attention from the sluts when the super tall guy is there and they just ignore him BRUTAL dude and the guy is attractive lmfao.
Height and ogrepill is brutal actually and even prettyboys and average tall guys get mogged and mad i love it on top of it the guy seems professionnal and nice even if you feel he's not a guy to be messed with.
dnr

TALLFAGS WILL ALWAYS BE PRIVILEGED, DON'T MATTER IF HE'S UGLY.
TALLFAGS DON'T GET BULLIED.
THAT'S WHY TALLCELS ARE FAKECELS, IF YOU ARE 6FT+ YOU ARE A FAKECEL.
6ft is average height today buddy i get heightmogged by most younger guys out there.

BS, THE AVERAGE HEIGHT WORLDWIDE IS 5'9.
THE AVERAGE HEIGHT IN AMERICA IS 5'9.
UNLESS YOU LIVE IN NETHERLANDS. THE AVERAGE HEIGHT THERE IS 6FT.
France , most younger guys heightmogg me , sure i don't look small compared to them but they are indeed taller.

France , most younger guys heightmogg me , sure i don't look small compared to them but they are indeed taller.
Soon, the average height of France will go from 5´11 to 5´9,
Cause mohamed and Fatima will have 3 kids, while French people have 1 or 0 kids.

Cause mohamed and Fatima will have 3 kids, while French people have 1 or 0 kids.
idk where i work most young french guys heightmogg me and one of the heightmoggers is an algerian so , most of them are french french not of arabic origin and i'm a balkancel , plus wirhgtlifing mihgt make me smaller too.

THE AVERAGE HEIGHT IN FRANCE IS 5'9.
IF YOU ARE 6FT YOU'RE NOT SHORT. YOU'RE A FAKECEL.
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE A SHORT MAN.
I M ACTUALLY 5 11 NOT EVEN 6 FT ACTUALLY

Not sure. The sandcels that were born in whatever muslim country are short due to deprivation. Their first world dwelling offspring will have access to better nutrition and medicine. Lower IQ may still lend itself to habits that impede growth though. But if you look at people like European gypsies they are not necessarily short but average height and often obese as they have access to more food than they need and they do have very low IQ but know how to feed themselves.

Not sure. The sandcels that were born in whatever muslim country are short due to deprivation. Their first world dwelling offspring will have access to better nutrition and medicine. Lower IQ may still lend itself to habits that impede growth though. But if you look at people like European gypsies they are not necessarily short but average height and often obese as they have access to more food than they need and they do have very low IQ but know how to feed themselves.
true a lot of tall arabs and mixed race guys.

If you are physically big, and intimidating both physically and in terms of aggressive/criminal personality, females will take an interest, even if you score low on other factors.

Would like to see how much attention this tall ogre gets if he is surrounded by a bunch of college athletes where his height will not be special. Man I hate these guys because in mah eyes, they don’t deserve shit. He stands out amongst these genetically inferior pieces of shits and that’s why he’s getting all the attention.

There's this new guy
Fuck him. If I was 6’4-6’5 Chad/Tyrone, I would’ve beaten the hell out of this guy in front of everybody. Fuck him and the females that want him. Trying to get away just because of height? Nah buddy, I ain’t making it easy for ya.

TALLFAGS DON'T GET BULLIED.
Tall ugly fags should be bullied by tall Tyrones/Chads. The game should be fair. Can’t let them get away just because of their heights. They need to know what we go through, as genetic freaks. Ugly face = No pussy for them like it is for us.

“Skinny ogre” JFL what

if there is a work party in the kitchen you will get to see all the foids hugging him and sitting on his lap, even the married ones
talking from experience
and no, the 6' manlets don't get this treatment

height>face if your over 19

yea like his face , demeanor and energy he brings is ogre like , specially his face but he's skinny af like a real lanklet plus he wears his pants weirdly , the pants look like they're falling off XD but yeah the dude is super skinny , a super tall lanklet with a hairy scary face but the guy is nice actually nothing against him.