Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel the big bang theory is the most retarded show by far. wtf this shit

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i remember when it only came out i was like 13 and liked the first 2 seasons but after that i stopped cuz it turned to 100% garbage (now i cant even watch the first season tbh).
i ate now some nice burger i made and there was nothing on tv expect an episode from one of the new seasons (11 i think) so i said w/e ill watch it.
it so fucking retardedd fffffffffssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

who the fuk like this autistic humour? how the fuk this show is so famous and they fucking taking all the awards always while spreading so many cuck mentallty & BS & cuckpills.
and why they manage to do it? only because of low iq humour and that blonde whore tits. just FUCKING LOL

the BS in this show got making me rage as an incel, the show is about 4 virgin nerds but then ofcourse all of them get stacies :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
fucking BS.

i wonder how many incels in denial watch this show and it makes them think they can also get stacies.

fuck this shit. i turned it off after 5 minutes and just ate with sad silence.

I thought you meant literal big bang theory lol

True, i'm so glad it got finally cancelled.
Pic related.
0446173c338d1a8493a71247259fbdc1e86b8e24e8d6b0793fe6ef4409d98509

I know tbh. I loved to watch it but it's bluepilled as fuck.

penny is waifu tho knajjd don't warn me I already got 2 warning from you today and one from sargie please.

Big Buxx Theory

Last edited:
Its basically a interpretation of what normies thing of "geek" culture.

Big bang theory is for numales.

It was the rick and morty of the late 2000s, literally reddit tier.

None of them are incels. Maybe the jewish guy come close to it. low-tier normies at minimum.

B A Z I N G A
A

Z
I
N
G
A

when I was younger I kind enjoyed the first 3 seasons, I don't know if I grow up or if the show become really fucking awful but everytime I watched I started to feel sick

Good god, never watched. These normie shits are just pathetic just like many other shit out there. Never doubted it's gonna be anything different.

i want tu fak yu peny

Did the curry guy finally get a gf? He was the only one that was single if I recall well JFL