Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The Bible Wants Us To Stone Non-Virgins

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
Deuteronomy 22

13: If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her,

14: And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid:

15: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate:

16: And the damsel's father shall say unto the elders, I gave my daughter unto this man to wife, and he hateth her;

17: And, lo, he hath given occasions of speech against her, saying, I found not thy daughter a maid; and yet these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city.

18: And the elders of that city shall take that man and chastise him;

19: And they shall amerce him in an hundred shekels of silver, and give them unto the father of the damsel, because he hath brought up an evil name upon a virgin of Israel: and she shall be his wife; he may not put her away all his days.

20: But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:

21: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

Unfortunately these days the few virgins out there are just waiting their turn to ride the cock carousel.*******

It's resolved now.

Islam muslim

(in Age of Empires)

Fuck her then stone her. Amen.

Then that pussy Jesus come in and said " Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" and saved the life of an adulterous whore smh

Then that pussy Jesus come in and said " Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" and saved the life of an adulterous whore smh
Bur he is the figurehead of Christianity

1. that was a added later look it up
2. i mean, i thought it was actually hardcore as fuck. Hes literally God, remember, and hes like if anyone can judge her, its me. Hes stepping in like, this is my bitch, venegance is of the lord

Even in the new testament there was a case of sexual immorality that was handled similarly. And the christians were instructed by paul to kill the person.

Basically, if we were living in fully christian society (that actually takes the bible seriously), then many normies, both men and women would need be executed or at the very least excluded from society.

1 Corinthians 5:
1) It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that is not tolerated even among pagans, for a man has his father's wife. 2) And you are arrogant! Ought you not rather to mourn? Let him who has done this be removed from among you.

3) For though absent in body, I am present in spirit; and as if present, I have already pronounced judgment on the one who did such a thing. 4) When you are assembled in the name of the Lord Jesus and my spirit is present, with the power of our Lord Jesus, 5) you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord.

Even in the new testament there was a case of sexual immorality that was handled similarly. And the christians were instructed by paul to kill the person.

Basically, if we were living in fully christian society (that actually takes the bible seriously), then many normies, both men and women would need be executed or at the very least excluded from society.

1 Corinthians 5:
1) It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that is not tolerated even among pagans, for a man has his father's wife. 2) And you are arrogant! Ought you not rather to mourn? Let him who has done this be removed from among you.

3) For though absent in body, I am present in spirit; and as if present, I have already pronounced judgment on the one who did such a thing. 4) When you are assembled in the name of the Lord Jesus and my spirit is present, with the power of our Lord Jesus, 5) you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord.
if you read this, the church has always supported death penalty and shit