Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Bible and Women Part 1

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
If you don't like reading, look for text outlined in red or Blue, or skip to the end for important stuff and a recap outlined in PURPLE.

i myself am not a christian but do believe in a higher being.

The bible is a
great representation of female nature. If you ignore all the other stories and focus on the roles of men and women, and the way both are depicted, you can see why men for centuries treated women the way they did.

A question that plagued me for a while since i gained self awareness is "Why did Adam eat the apple along with eve.

Jordaens_Adam_and_Eve.jpg

Adam
ate it because his wife, Eve offered it to him, and he did not refuse because he loved her far more than he loved their Creator. ... Eve, on the other hand, ate the fruit because she was tempted by the serpent (manipulated by the Devil). She believed its lie that eating it would make her like God.

Eve is the cause for all human suffering.

It wasn't enough to live in Eden for Eve. It wasn't enough
to live disease free in a world of paradise with her husband, despite him being the only man to currently exist, and the man who gave up a piece of himself for her creation.

She was
not satisfied despite having everything, and was willing to risk it all in an attempt to become a god herself.

How does this relate to women of today, and the state of humanity?

We live in a world where men and women are considered Equal. While it is not Eden, all of our basic needs (food, shelter, water, entertainment) are met.

Despite this, humans are the unhappiest they've ever been as a species. It was not meant to be this way.

Women are not meant to hold as much power as they do, and if their nature is left Unchecked it will progressively get worse.

But how do you check a female in today's society when they are considered a mans equal? You cant. This is why we've seen years of tradition die, only to be replaced by a world full of Censorship, pandering, sex workers, gays, trannys, #metoo's ETC.

Adam ate the fruit along with his wife because he loved her. Blinded by his love for Eve he forsakes his god (Probably with convincing from her) because he made the mistake of thinking with his dick rather than his brain.

Adam was not wrong for loving Eve, however he was wrong for not understanding how dangerous female nature is and not taking control of the situation as every man should.

Men of today are not learning key information like this because they do not have fathers to teach it to them, and because they are being failed by a system who tells them they are misogynists, rapists, and deserve to die.

Men are smart, men can do great things. Men are the reason we live comfortably today. But mans biggest weakness has and always will be Women.

Women are not physically strong enough to bring a male down, but their nature is destructive enough to cause harm to both men and themselves. This is why they were not treated as equals for centuries until now.

Lets recap on what we've learned about women from this story.

1. Women are never satisfied, despite being handed literally everything.

2. Women are not meant to be leaders. Eve taking charge caused both her and Adam's demise, as well as all of humanity.

3. Women are easily manipulated

4. Women and not loyal even to their creators if given a good enough incentive.

5. Women and men are not equal. Men are meant to control and make decisions for women. Women cannot critically think for themselves.

6. If left unchecked female nature will get progressively worse until it destroys or consumes itself.

Last edited:
I might be agnostic, but I still think that religion is very important for a society and I would go as far
as saying that religion is a biological need, and if you don't get it, you try to find it in a different (less healthy) place
even if living standards weren't better under times when religion was the main thing that everyone cared about,
it still fulfilled things that everyone needs

I might be agnostic, but I still think that religion is very important for a society and I would go as far
as saying that religion is a biological need, and if you don't get it, you try to find it in a different (less healthy) place
even if living standards weren't better under times when religion was the main thing that everyone cared about,
it still fulfilled things that everyone needs
I couldn't agree more brocel.

We can debate if religion is real or not, but its important to have a functioning society.

We can see how a society without religion or tradition can turn out to be, and clearly it isnt beneficial.

If you don't like reading, look for text outlined in red or Blue, or skip to the end for important stuff and a recap outlined in PURPLE.

i myself am not a christian but do believe in a higher being.

The bible is a
great representation of female nature. If you ignore all the other stories and focus on the roles of men and women, and the way both are depicted, you can see why men for centuries treated women the way they did.

A question that plagued me for a while since i gained self awareness is "Why did Adam eat the apple along with eve.

Jordaens_Adam_and_Eve.jpg

Adam
ate it because his wife, Eve offered it to him, and he did not refuse because he loved her far more than he loved their Creator. ... Eve, on the other hand, ate the fruit because she was tempted by the serpent (manipulated by the Devil). She believed its lie that eating it would make her like God.

Eve is the cause for all human suffering.

It wasn't enough to live in Eden for Eve. It wasn't enough
to live disease free in a world of paradise with her husband, despite him being the only man to currently exist, and the man who gave up a piece of himself for her creation.

She was
not satisfied despite having everything, and was willing to risk it all in an attempt to become a god herself.

How does this relate to women of today, and the state of humanity?

We live in a world where men and women are considered Equal. While it is not Eden, all of our basic needs (food, shelter, water, entertainment) are met.

Despite this, humans are the unhappiest they've ever been as a species. It was not meant to be this way.

Women are not meant to hold as much power as they do, and if their nature is left Unchecked it will progressively get worse.

But how do you check a female in today's society when they are considered a mans equal? You cant. This is why we've seen years of tradition die, only to be replaced by a world full of Censorship, pandering, sex workers, gays, trannys, #metoo's ETC.

Adam ate the fruit along with his wife because he loved her. Blinded by his love for Eve he forsakes his god (Probably with convincing from her) because he made the mistake of thinking with his dick rather than his brain.

Adam was not wrong for loving Eve, however he was wrong for not understanding how dangerous female nature is and not taking control of the situation as every man should.

Men of today are not learning key information like this because they do not have fathers to teach it to them, and because they are being failed by a system who tells them they are misogynists, rapists, and deserve to die.

Men are smart, men can do great things. Men are the reason we live comfortably today. But mans biggest weakness has and always will be Women.

Women are not physically strong enough to bring a male down, but their nature is destructive enough to cause harm to both men and themselves. This is why they were not treated as equals for centuries until now.

Lets recap on what we've learned about women from this story.

1. Women are never satisfied, despite being handed literally everything.

2. Women are not meant to be leaders. Eve taking charge caused both her and Adam's demise, as well as all of humanity.

3. Women are easily manipulated

4. Women and not loyal even to their creators if given a good enough incentive.

5. Women and men are not equal. Men are meant to control and make decisions for women. Women cannot critically think for themselves.

6. If left unchecked female nature will get progressively worse until it destroys or consumes itself.
Based and BLACKPILLED

Literally all the ancient religions are replete of examples of how destructive foids are but cucks and male feminists are trying to pretend that foids are not a destructive force.

Based and BLACKPILLED

Literally all the ancient religions are replete of examples of how destructive foids are but cucks and male feminists are trying to pretend that foids are not a destructive force.

Based thread brocel. I wouldnt be surprised if women are spawns of the devil himself.

Animalistic, morally lacking, never satisfied, and savage.

It disgusts me that they are considered equals in human society

2020 06 26 10 46 11

Lol, the Bible has lots of examples on how women’s nature worked. Like how Lot’s wife looked back at the burning city of Sodom and Gomorra as she turned to salt and how his daughters got him drunk so that they can get pregnant, or how Samson’s wife and former hooker Delilah ratted him out to the Philistines for money, or the story of Jezebel.

Lol, the Bible has lots of examples on how women’s nature worked. Like how Lot’s wife looked back at the burning city of Sodom and Gomorra as she turned to salt and how his daughters got him drunk so that they can get pregnant, or how Samson’s wife and former hooker Delilah ratted him out to the Philistines for money, or the story of Jezebel.
I was gonna do Sodom and Gomorra next.

It interests me how the Bible has so many based stories yet theyve a been forgotten

Great post Gorilla. I'll try to teach this one in my church :feelsEhh:

I was gonna do Sodom and Gomorra next.

It interests me how the Bible has so many based stories yet theyve a been forgotten
Yeah, right. Even back then women were always that way and our forefathers knew that. No one really reads the Bible carefully.

Also to mention, when Joseph was sentenced to prison after his slavemaster’s wife tried to seduce him and then she yelled “rape” when he rejected.

Based thread brocel. I wouldnt be surprised if women are spawns of the devil himself.

Animalistic, morally lacking, never satisfied, and savage.

It disgusts me that they are considered equals in human society

View attachment 281956
Proverbs:
Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids. For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adultress will hunt for the precious life.

For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

Proverbs:
Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids. For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adultress will hunt for the precious life.

For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.
Fucking based.

With high IQ posts like this I cannot believe that you are an ape

With high IQ posts like this I cannot believe that you are an ape
Thanks humancel. I am genetically modified, so I'm different from other apes.

Very high IQ.
Old Testament was based; New Testament, cucked.
But pay attention to Revelations -- be vigilant for signs of the end times, and be on the lookout for the Antichrist. He is among us already.
Not a Christian, btw.

Very high IQ.
But pay attention to Revelations -- be vigilant for signs of the end times, and be on the lookout for the Antichrist. He is among us already.
Not a Christian, btw.
Signs of end times is all around us brocel.

Our state of society is a great example

Very high IQ.
Not a Christian, btw.
I never liked the part where Jesus forgives the adulterous woman. That part is crucial in the current Christianims.

I never liked the part where Jesus forgives the adulterous woman. That part is crucial in the current Christianims.

There are many things Christ contradicts in the Old Testament with his teachings. He forgives adultery (and whoredom), teaches mercy and compassion, and instructs us to turn the other cheek. Christ would be against us fighting back to our tormentors, no matter what injustice is inflicted upon us. Not so the old God.

There are many things Christ contradicts in the Old Testament with his teachings. He forgives adultery, teaches mercy and compassion, and tells us to turn the other cheek. Christ would be against us fighting back to our tormentors, no matter what injustice is inflicted upon us. Not so the old God.
I never liked that part either. The whole forgive and forget things still baffles me.

But I'm assuming its because Jesus was entirely human. Because of that he was able to forgive and forget.

Humans at their core are evil, selfish, and deserve death. Basically nothing like him

I never liked that part either. The whole forgive and forget things still baffles me.

But I'm assuming its because Jesus was entirely human. Because of that he was able to forgive and forget.

Humans at their core are evil, selfish, and deserve death. Basically nothing like him

Yes, it was because of his human weakness that he diverged from the Old Testament. The divine teachings, what is above human and close to God, is all found in the vengeful God from the first half of the Bible. If humans want to become godlike, that's the example they should strive to emulate.

Yes, it was because of his human weakness that he diverged from the Old Testament. The divine teachings, what is above human and close to God, is all found in the vengeful God from the first half of the Bible. If humans want to become godlike, that's the example they should strive to emulate.
I doubt they will ever strive for that.

Humans are vindictive prideful and egotistical. They won't even give it a second thought.

But youre completely right.

2020 06 26 10 46 11

My Biblical character to follow is King David; i mean, that guy was alpha af and God didn't punish him cuz that, but for having adulterated. Just read all the shit that David did in the past:

1 Samuel 27: 7-12:
And the time that David dwelt in the country of the Philistines was a full year and four months.

8 And David and his men went up, and invaded the Geshurites, and the Gezrites, and the Amalekites: for those nations were of old the inhabitants of the land, as thou goest to Shur, even unto the land of Egypt.

9 And David smote the land, and left
neither man nor woman alive, and took away the sheep, and the oxen, and the asses, and the camels, and the apparel, and returned, and came to Achish.

10 And Achish said, Whither have ye made a road to day? And David said, Against the south of Judah, and against the south of the Jerahmeelites, and against the south of the Kenites.

11 And David saved
neither man nor woman alive, to bring tidings to Gath, saying, Lest they should tell on us, saying, So did David, and so will be his manner all the while he dwelleth in the country of the Philistines.

12 And Achish believed David, saying, He hath made his people Israel utterly to abhor him; therefore he shall be my servant for ever.

Why do you say that? The new testament reiterates that women are more prone to be fooled and must be submissive to men and never have authority over them.

Why do you say that? The new testament reiterates that women are more prone to be fooled and must be submissive to men and never have authority over them.

A lot of Nietzsche influence. Plus Jesus's teachings of meekness.

We shouldn't hate the lost but pity them because they are on their way to eternal damnation.

I'm not a Christian and so don't believe they are damned.
I apologize but I must retreat from this debate. I'm not in my element when talking about the Bible.

I'm not a Christian and so don't believe they are damned.
I understand.

I apologize but I must retreat from this debate. I'm not in my element when talking about the Bible.
It's ok, I myself haven't finished reading it all to this day. But I did reread the parts that are more relevant to me and do have some knowledge.

We shouldn't hate the lost but pity them because they are on their way to eternal damnation.
Its ironic that an Incel must love his neighbor when they have been despised almost all their life. And yet you must worry about Chad's salvation JFL I mean what is the motivation that an Incel would have to be satisfied with his subhuman appearance and not be constantly comparing with Chad and his godmode lifestyle and however thus be at peace with your limited chances in life as an subhuman incel?.

Its ironic that an Incel must love his neighbor when they have been despised almost all their life. And yet you must worry about Chad's salvation JFL I mean what is the motivation that an Incel would have to be satisfied with his subhuman appearance and not be constantly comparing with Chad and his godmode lifestyle and however thus be at peace with your limited chances in life as an subhuman incel?.
There are several episodes in the bible where just men from God lament to see the evil and the wicked succeed in life while they rot. The bible states that this world belongs to the pince of the air (Satan) so that shouldn't surprise us. As a Christian, we know this life here is not the true life and will be over real quickly.

There are several episodes in the bible where just men from God lament to see the evil and the wicked succeed in life while they rot. The bible states that this world belongs to the pince of the air (Satan) so that shouldn't surprise us. As a Christian, we know this life here is not the true life and will be over real quickly.
I remember King David lamenting about wicked people having succes in life, but c'mon, atleast he was goodlooking and probably with a insane frame and decent height, after all, he was a warrior.

I remember King David lamenting about wicked people having succes in life, but c'mon, atleast he was goodlooking and probably with a insane frame and decent height, after all, he was a warrior.
David's and Solomon's good looks and power positions led them to temptation and adultery.

I know this sounds like giga ultra cope but nowadays I think maybe it was for the better that I'm unattractive. Dealing with women is very complicated, especially nowadays, and I'm very susceptible to sexual and romantic temptations.

David's and Solomon's good looks and power positions led them to temptation and adultery.

I know this sounds like giga ultra cope but nowadays I think maybe it was for the better that I'm unattractive. Dealing with women is very complicated, especially nowadays, and I'm very susceptible to sexual and romantic temptations.
I wouldn't fornicate even being an 10/10 chad since that is a sin. I only want to be respected and be in peace with my appearance; im about 1.60cm of height too, so you can imagine

The bible had spoken about things we see today, and will see tomorrow. Especially with women. Many civilizations have fallen due to womens nature overtaking it. From what I know the bible doesnt recommend a man to involve himself with a woman, but if he absolutely must, it lays down the rules for marriage. The problem is many foids and the legal system here can wreck a mans life so fast and so strong that even those rules once followed in the past cant be anymore. I see inceldom as much of a blessing in this situation tbh. Most men rope after what a woman does to them, not because of what they dont.

I wouldn't fornicate even being an 10/10 chad since that is a sin.
Mogs me.

I only want to be respected and be in peace with my appearance; im about 1.60cm of height too, so you can imagine
I see. A lot of men seem to be huge about that "be respected by other men" stuff. I honestly never cared much about it, I just wanted the girls.

The bible had spoken about things we see today, and will see tomorrow. Especially with women. Many civilizations have fallen due to womens nature overtaking it. From what I know the bible doesnt recommend a man to involve himself with a woman, but if he absolutely must, it lays down the rules for marriage.

Exactly. Female nature without strong rules or laws to keep them in check is dangerous. Thats why human society is shit today. Women are untouchable, and they know it.

I wouldn't fornicate even being an 10/10 chad since that is a sin. I only want to be respected and be in peace with my appearance; im about 1.60cm of height too, so you can imagine
brutal.i am 5'8 and it's already over for me unless i go to sea or south america.it's sad to see tall mayocels here who could get an ethnic girl complain about their lives being "hell".there is a reason why i at best post for about 1 hour a day.this forum is only getting worse
Exactly. Female nature without strong rules or laws to keep them in check is dangerous. Thats why human society is shit today. Women are untouchable, and they know it.
there is a section in isaiah if i am not mistaken where god "laughs" at the sinful being ruled by woman.there is also:

1 Timothy 2:12
…11A woman must learn in quietness and full submissiveness. 12I do not permit a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man; she is to remain quiet.

1 Corinthians 14:34
33For God is not a God of disorder, but of peace. As in all the congregations of the saints, 34women are to be silent in the churches. They are not permitted to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. 35If they wish to inquire about something, they are to ask their own husbands at home; for it is dishonorable for a woman to speak in the church

i am saddened by my catholic brothers/priests/bishops/clergy clearly disrespecting the words of the apostles,but i am the worst of sinners so all i can hope is that they will one day come to themselves and see their errors.

Last edited:
But not off their own will. The entire “love” music industry, fashion industry, (movie) industry caters to the blue pill, the beta males that inflate womens self perceived value, and the foids that happily go along with it. It is all the fault of emasculated men.

Last edited:
brutal.i am 5'8 and it's already over for me unless i go to sea or south america.it's sad to see tall mayocels here who could get an ethnic girl complain about their lives being "hell".there is a reason why i at best post for about 1 hour a day.this forum is only getting worse

there is a section in isaiah if i am not mistaken where god "laughs" at the sinful being ruled by woman.there is also:

1 Timothy 2:12
…11A woman must learn in quietness and full submissiveness. 12I do not permit a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man; she is to remain quiet.

1 Corinthians 14:34
33For God is not a God of disorder, but of peace. As in all the congregations of the saints, 34women are to be silent in the churches. They are not permitted to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. 35If they wish to inquire about something, they are to ask their own husbands at home; for it is dishonorable for a woman to speak in the church

i am saddened by my catholic brothers/priests/bishops/clergy clearly disrespecting the words of the apostles,but i am the worst of sinners so all i can hope is that they will one day come to themselves and see their errors.
JFL if you think that you can ascend in southamerica. See, im from chile and even here is chad only. Foids literally fight against other foids for blonde tall chads. Isn't rare here see a 7/10 tall white guy with some 4/10 mestiza girl, its already over here. I don't know why you think southamerica isn't chad only. How i can describe you South America would be as if it has already been colonized by whites chad and chadlites. I never did see some white stacy here with some mestizo guy being boyfriends.

Women and male feminists circumvent this by saying that Paul was a misogynist and that if you try to restrict women you are following Paul and not Jesus, who forgave a woman for her adultery.

don't use colors to highlight points, not everyone uses the same theme you do.

religion was put in place to control the masses/use monogamy to control people by those in power

don't use colors to highlight points, not everyone uses the same theme you do.

religion was put in place to control the masses/use monogamy to control people by those in power
This post is not about religon.

I didn't even read it because of your formatting.

JFL if you think that you can ascend in southamerica. See, im from chile and even here is chad only. Foids literally fight against other foids for blonde tall chads. Isn't rare here see a 7/10 tall white guy with some 4/10 mestiza girl, its already over here. I don't know why you think southamerica isn't chad only. How i can describe you South America would be as if it has already been colonized by whites chad and chadlites. I never did see some white stacy here with some mestizo guy being boyfriends.
you can betabuxx in the south that's why.I know a few fat manlets from england and portugal who married a few brazillian/colombian girls.if you are just an average normie,betabuxxing in the south or sea should be pretty easy. if you have the dough that is.which i don't.kek

you can betabuxx in the south that's why.I know a few fat manlets from england and portugal who married a few brazillian/colombian girls.if you are just an average normie,betabuxxing in the south or sea should be pretty easy. if you have the dough that is.which i don't.kek
My point here is, the best latinamerican girls, im talking about the white or half white ones only wants chads. And latinamerican chads aren't much differents from northamerican ones. Not everyone here is brown and stuff.