Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Best thing i did when I stayed up all night

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
The Best thing I did that helped cope is by simply going to sleep and waking up later because it allowed me to rest my body and not feel drained. Also the feeling when u are passed out is really good ngl no suffering just noting. I can't wait to die so no more suffering befals me

The Best thing I did that helped cope is by simply going to sleep and waking up later because it allowed me to rest my body and not feel drained. Also the feeling when u are passed out is really good ngl no suffering just noting. I can't wait to die so no more suffering befals me
Yes, finally hitting the hay after being very tired is extremely satisfying, I sometimes laugh because I can't believe my luck, just before falling asleep.

Yes, finally hitting the hay after being very tired is extremely satisfying, I sometimes laugh because I can't believe my luck, just before falling asleep.
Yeah man it's like very relaxing just laying down and closing eyes

Yeah man it's like very relaxing just laying down and closing eyes
Ikr, have you ever been so bored that you just take a random nap during the day, do that quite frequently :dab:

Ikr, have you ever been so bored that you just take a random nap during the day, do that quite frequently :dab:
Yeah if I stay up all night I do it and sometimes when I am bored i just take a good nap