Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The "Being ugly, my experience" guy got dumped lmfao. Blackpill proves itself once again. Remeber how IT was shitting all over us when he got gf

I only watched in the beggining then quit. He said its probably for the best and its bcs of the culture differences. giga cope:bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

He will Snap back to reality. She was using him to virtue signal.

I only watched in the beggining then quit. He said its probably for the best and its bcs of the culture differences. giga cope:bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Culture differences? Did he SEAmax? If so, it is so over for him. Also he's a confidence coper. He thinks that faking confidence makes you more attractive to toilets (said so in one of his videos) :feelsrope:

He will Snap back to reality. She was using him to virtue signal.
Yeah I can only imagine she was using him to cloutmaxx otherwise it's kinda mad this dude actually had a five year long relationship.

she was american , he was swedish
Oh that's not so bad honestly. I'm norwegian and my experience has been that scandicucks and americans are actually quite looksmatched

yep, check out the OG video. Tons of bluepilled comments

Yeah I can only imagine she was using him to cloutmaxx otherwise it's kinda mad this dude actually had a five year long relationship.
They were probably in the long distance relationship, which means shit, they only have few videos together back in 2020.

he's not a KHHV tho, just be NT.

He should just accept the blackpill and spread it to his normie viewers jfl.

He should just accept the blackpill and spread it to his normie viewers jfl.
Since ascending with that bitch he was spreading bluepill on his channel. Check it out. I dont feel sorry for him bcs of that tbh

How did that guy get a foid? From having some Internet exposure?

How did that guy get a foid? From having some Internet exposure?
yes , he made a video about being ugly which got millions of views. In some later videos he introduced his gf and said he reached out to him on discord bcs she saw his video. bullshit virtue signaling foid

how did he get a gf in the first place

how did he get a gf in the first place
Virtue signalling because he fame maxxed through one of his video that went viral.
Classic women behaviour, nothing special here.

yes , he made a video about being ugly which got millions of views. In some later videos he introduced his gf and said he reached out to him on discord bcs she saw his video. bullshit virtue signaling foid
I saw a foid like this on reddit once

Keep hustling