Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The BBC documentary about incels is gonna be on tomorrow

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
am looking forward to how they're gonna make us look like entitled miss soggy knees who have the potential to commit mass killings, whilst also missing the general point of the incel community and not addressing any valid blackpills

This cuckomentary will give me an aneurysm from how biased and shit it will be

If they can't help us, it would be recommended to just accept our existence and move on to make low quality faked movies/articles/whatever about anything else.

This cuckomentary will give me an aneurysm from how biased and shit it will be
View attachment 130433
let's hope they show our posts tho lmao, imagine being on TV
If they can't help us, it would be recommended to just accept our existence and move on to make low quality faked movies/articles/whatever about anything else.
on the bright side, their will be a lot more ppl coming over to dis site which means more blackpilled cels

5000 NEETbuxx says that a Chad or mulitple Chadlite fake mentalcel LARPers will be chosen to represent us

will they stream this on jewtube or somewhere?
How can I watch this on the stateside?

5000 NEETbuxx says that a Chad or mulitple Chadlite fake mentalcel LARPers will be chosen to represent us
legit legit

then you're gonna get the inevitable "they're not ugly, its just their attitude" comments because people are incapable of understanding that ugly ppl exist and they suffer a lot for being ugly

45 killings attributed to by incels this is what it says, the only recent ones I can think of were sodini,ER,AK and Yogacel and they only add up to 21, who did the other 24???

Look at the lineup: we have cfm (normie attention seeking faggot Mexican); we have Matt (some """socially awkward""" Chadlite with a girlfriend) and James (an incel """without hate"", who just happens not to be on any forums). None of them are on any incel forums, or any incel spaces for that matter.

Someone make a stream so we can follow all together.

as soon as I get a hint that they are blaming the incels or casting them in the negative light, I will stop watching.
I hope it's done in the most objective manner as possible.

100% guaranteed that they will claim we’re all white supremacist alt-right racists.

45 killings attributed to by incels this is what it says, the only recent ones I can think of were sodini,ER,AK and Yogacel and they only add up to 21, who did the other 24???
I'm confused bc sodini was in 2009 (before this site or braincels or other incel communities), er didn't participate in any incel community, yogacel was a misogynistic dude but not incel, which leaves just Alek minassian

And even alek minassian only made one post referencing the incel community, I don't think anyone found any other affiliations with this community

so how are we a bunch of killers?

Last edited:
let's hope they show our posts tho lmao, imagine being on TV

on the bright side, their will be a lot more ppl coming over to dis site which means more blackpilled cels

I bet if I had an anime girl avatar I would have a better chance of getting media coverage.

as soon as I get a hint that they are blaming the incels or casting them in the negative light, I will stop watching.
This is the BBC, do you really expect this to happen?

the documentary in a nutshell

It's gonna be good, with Just James & catfishman23 portrayed as nazi terrorist mass murderers

giphy.gif

I feel bad for James though, I've been following him since his blackpilled days, he seems like a good dude and I relate to him in many ways. He was naive about the media and does not deserve this.

Last edited:
This is researcher. This slut did her researches having dicks into her stupid ass mouth.
This guy with sucg sluts we have to deal with as "autorities."

Attachments

• 220px-Regehr_Image.jpg
    220px-Regehr_Image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 48
I'm surprised also that one of the 3 incels there interviewing is an 18 year old from Northern Ireland, I thought I was the only one

I'm surprised also that one of the 3 incels there interviewing is an 18 year old from Northern Ireland, I thought I was the only one
Rabbit too
@RegisterUserName was it you?

Does anyone know if they can upload it after it airs?

Last edited:
The three faces of incel: Catfishman, NEETandTidy and Handsome Matt. I can't wait for this fair and balanced treatment of inceldom.

They gonna claim we gangrape women daily and that all incel forums should be wiped of the internet

the media only give af about shit that can impact them I guarantee we wouldnt get this much publicity if blood was never spilled. The world doesnt care about unfortunate men they only care about the lives that matter women and children men come last on the list of problems people care about because we either fix their problems or lay down and die

I feel bad for James though, I've been following him since his blackpilled days, he seems like a good dude and I relate to him in many ways. He was naive about the media and does not deserve this.
Sad loss.. but that is what a Forlorn Hope is.

Hopefully his sacrifice can be built upon.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back