Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The balding = pedo thing isn't a fucking exageration anymore (BALDCELS DO NOT ENTER)

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

Props to @Sleeper for posting this image, I wanted to share this absolute suicide fuel

Now imagine being bald and short at the same time. Wait, I don't need to imagine it...

over for baldcels

The hair pill is brutal ngl

just go fully bald in that situation, at least you look like a cancer victim then

Just wigmax tbh.

I still entered ngl.

These pedo accusations are interesting because it is almost universally directed at middle aged, balding, white men. I have seen many people make fun of asians and curries for being short and ugly but i have never seen them just assume they were a pedo from seeing them.

White men seem to always have this evil doer thing attached to them, like they are always seen as psychopaths, rapists, crazy serial killers, etc. where ugly men from other races are just “ewwww what an ugly loser!!!”

Just fucking lol

@Baldcuecel @baldingoldskincel @baldingoldskincel @NorwoodSadness @NorwoodVictim @Norwood_Reaper GTFIH