Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Catastrophic personality pill, chinks do not enter, i warned you. IF YOU ARE A CHINK DO NOT ENTER.

Xixi would pay the rent, bills and bought Matthews a car
That asian pussy was definitely tight and even better that she had a subservient, obedient, submissive, boyfriend-pleaser personality.

My incel dick gets hard thinking about fucking some petite asian like her and slapping her face while I ram her tight yellow pussy, get her in all fours and pull her long black hair like a good little asian slave who exists only to serve me and my selfish sexual needs. Choke her till she is on the verge of falling unconscious from my hard dick thrusts. Then crempie her hole and make her look at her pussy brimming with my hot incel cum.

But I am not some attractive guy so I can't do that :feelskek:

Rip dumb chink, what a waste of good yellow pussy.

But in the other hand, it can save their kids from inceldom, if born with more white features and being taller.
I have made a million posts showing that doesn't happen

Personality detector malfunction
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Im part asian, imagine being full asian and from that place. Holy shit are asian women race traitors and simps. They want to pay white tall men to make their kids more attractive. Woman nature :reeeeee:

But in the other hand, it can save their kids from inceldom, if born with more white features and being taller.
No because then that will be new normal. This is just appeasing cunts

We need a @SlayerSlayer thread on this

Stop tagging him he ll get a heartattack and die and ill feel guilty.

delete this :feelsree: :feelsaww:
We need the premium BP dosage from him. I don’t think he’ll be able to write this thread without using the word “chink” or “noodlewhore” at least 4 times

Why is everyone acting like this is just jbw??
He also has a good face and Im assuming a decent or good height too

But does this shit even work? At best the Kid will have light hair, but they will still look chink. I have seen some of these ivf children, all of them look Chinky.
Asian women delude themselves into thinking that being an asian woman means they have great genetics enough to make their kids white looking. Instead their genetics are mongol which are very expressive and dominant over the recessive traits like light blond hairs and light colored especially blue eyes.

Skull shape might make them have western head shape but look at those eyes absolutely devolving to the woman's type of eyes. Hair loss is extremely tied to women's lineage. Look at old Asian hair. Not just balding but monk level balding in the general population and comb over is the best they can do to fix it!

What's crazy is an Asian woman looks feminine in western standards but they are actually often equally masculine when compared to men in their family. They actually carry their lineages male hormones and trait expression which is much worse than their white partners masculine traits. Often the white male in the wmaf coupling has weaker masculine traits and restoring to an Asian partner.

The male offspring then gets expressive masculine asian traits and the recessive traits of his white father lays dormant and unexpressed. The female offspring will be fine with either the weak white traits or strong but soft/feminine masculine Asian traits.

White men would be better off partnering with Hapa women rather than fully Asian genetics if they want their male offspring to have a chance at white passing.
it can save their kids from inceldom, if born with more white features and being taller.
I disagree. I don't have a scientific study but hapas are rarely white passing. If anything they are better looking when compared to their Asian male peers and relatives, but not equal in looks to their white peers and relatives

Asian women aren't higher in loyalty. They branch swing just like all women.

and now he’s most likely going to be biting the pillow for Jamal, Tyrone and Laquan in the pen.
Maybe that was his plan:feelskek::feelswhere:

WTF. LUCKY FUCK. I WISH I WAS HIM HOW TF DID HE GET A FOID TO BETABUXX HIM

So a 9.5 White man with a 5/10 noodle?

There's nothing to Envy here, maybe it's because, I personally don't find noodlwhores attractive and because, I'm not white.

But the guy is a fucking moron if he wanted to have a child with her, look at what the average HAPA(half Asian/White) looks like online, they all come out looking Asian, because, white genes are recessive while, Asian genes are extremely dominant.
His son would have been an ugly autistic sub5, and would be a future .is member.
View attachment 1196327
View attachment 1196329View attachment 1196330View attachment 1196331View attachment 1196332
Yeah, I'm wasian and I'm autistic and not good looking. I have a theory that being wasian makes you autistic