Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory the average incel mogs the average normie (BRUTAL OOFY DOOFY)

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★

I've received lots of selfies from people who on post here, and of the ones that didnt end up being trannies, lots of incels are actually HTN or chadlites. Very few incels are actually truly ugly, like 1s and 2s out of 10. The ones that complain about their face are usually 3s and 4s out of 10. And yet they are incel and normies are having sex. Why is that?

It's not actually a good thing to be a mogger, because foids like men who they can control. If you mog, then you have more power, and they don't like that. This is why foids are always getting into relationships with ugly fat guys. I see so many of these kinds of couples in public. Especially when I was in europe.
Unknown

Here you have it straight from the horse's mouth. Foids are attracted to ugly men. This is why incels, who are more attractive than normies, are doing worse than them (disregard the personality shit she is saying, i don't advocate for that)

@Zer0/∞ @Lux

Last edited:
Those aren't incels though, so they should be excluded from the average

Here you have it straight from the horse's mouth. Foids are attracted to ugly men. This is why incels, who are more attractive than normies, are doing worse than them
TMNWaX

View attachment 636162
Here you have it straight from the horse's mouth. Foids are attracted to ugly men. This is why incels, who are more attractive than normies, are doing worse than them (disregard the personality shit she is saying, i don't advocate for that)
View attachment 636164
@Zer0/∞ @Lux
Just be one of the most famous and richest celebrities in the world bro trust me Bro

I was explaining why its not part of the average
Actually i believe that the majority of users here are fakecel larpers,truecels like myself are extremely few here,i can tell from the shit that's posted.
If there ever was a ''incel'' meetup they'd prolly look like this.

foids want to control sub chads but they dont mind being controlled by chads. autistim is a sign that a male cannot be controlled and thus is selected against. however autistic chads still get a shit ton of pussy.

Actually i believe that the majority of users here are fakecel larpers,truecels like myself are extremely few here,i can tell from the shit that's posted.
View attachment 636170
True:feelskek:
I think a lot of fakecels think they're incels because they're non-nt but probably look normal

Actually i believe that the majority of users here are fakecel larpers
they are. most incels actually end up ascending. you can look back at some of the old threads and see how many accounts got deleted or banned. for most people here, involuntary celibacy is just a temporary, embarrassing state they have to pass through before they go on to betabux some ugly roastoid.

View attachment 636170
Average germancels meeting

they are. most incels actually end up ascending. you can look back at some of the old threads and see how many accounts got deleted or banned. for most people here, involuntary celibacy is just a temporary, embarrassing state they have to pass through before they go on to betabux some ugly roastoid.
Betabuxxing an ugly roastie in your 30’s is an even more embarrassing state and I wouldn’t consider ascension if that’s all you get. True ascension is getting a younger foid under 30 that you’re at least somewhat attracted to

True ascension is getting a younger foid under 30 that you’re at least somewhat attracted to
I don't really think so. In this case, you get her for a couple good years but it eventually turns into betabuxxing an ugly old roastoid. a foids youth is ephemeral. i think true ascension is when you can hookup with hot foids whenever you want and get into numerous short term relationships

I've received lots of selfies from people who on post here,
I can't believe this :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:This is Chads.is were i am the only Incel and the chads are helping me cope????:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I can't believe this :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:This is Chads.is were i am the only Incel and the chads are helping me cope????:feelsrope::feelsrope:
This is why Chad isn't my enemy. He creates the site I consume.

I don't really think so. In this case, you get her for a couple good years but it eventually turns into betabuxxing an ugly old roastoid. a foids youth is ephemeral. i think true ascension is when you can hookup with hot foids whenever you want and get into numerous short term relationships
That's not ascending from incel to normie that's ascending to chad

That's not ascending from incel to normie that's ascending to chad
Ascension is a religious term. Jesus rose from the dead, he didn't become a zombie. Normie is an in between state, just like a zombie is. Therefore one can only ascend from incel to Chad, if ascension is even possible. I reject ascension as it's a religious metaphor and I've never seen evidence of it happening.

Ascension is a religious term. Jesus rose from the dead, he didn't become a zombie. Normie is an in between state, just like a zombie is. Therefore one can only ascend from incel to Chad, if ascension is even possible. I reject ascension as it's a religious metaphor and I've never seen evidence of it happening.
Ascending just means "climb" in Latin

Ascending just means "climb" in Latin
Ok, then normie isn't really above incel in my opinion, thus I reject ascension anyway. The famous sentence "better incel than cuck" encapsulates my reasoning as to why. The only superior state to be in is Chadhood, so ascending means going from incel to Chad.

Ok, then normie isn't really above incel in my opinion, thus I reject ascension anyway. The famous sentence "better incel than cuck" encapsulates my reasoning as to why. The only superior state to be in is Chadhood, so ascending means going from incel to Chad.
Normie is clearly above incel :feelsseriously:
Normie= has romantic and intimate relationship with a foid
Incel = never had any romantic relationship with a foid in his life

Normie is clearly above incel :feelsseriously:
Normie= has romantic and intimate relationship with a foid
Incel = never had any romantic relationship with a foid in his life
That intimate part you just pulled out of your ass. It's romantic, yes, but not intimate, else the BITC law wouldn't exist.

This is the truth, raw and authentic, it is what i always see and all of the thinking done has lead to this conclusion; on schools, on other schools, social media, in the streets, churches, everywhere. It is the rule in the country i live in, especially the teen girls (who mostly start sex contact at 13-14, especially 14 since is legal), i am a victim of this reality. A lot of girls in their prime with this kind of males, it only increases. I am damned.​

Foids are attracted to ugly men.

Foids are attracted to the thrill of seducing, controlling, manipulating, exploiting and enslaving a betabuxxer, putting him to work in jobs he hates for 60 hours a week, destroying his health and crushing his dreams in the process, overworking him to an early grave all the while she stays home painting her fingernails, dyeing her hair, watching netflix, microwaving popcorn and having trains of Chads deposit gallons of semen in her pussy on the same marital bed she shares with her betabuxxer whom she only fucks with a condom.

Foids desire beta males to be her puppets and slaves only. They don't really want to fuck and be impregnated by beta males.

Last edited:
cognitive dissonance cope

That intimate part you just pulled out of your ass. It's romantic, yes, but not intimate, else the BITC law wouldn't exist.
How is it not intimate? and how is normalcy not superior to inceldom?

Lookism.net tier thread tbh

what the fuck are you talking about man
where's my pussy then huh

Ugly incels don't show their pics.

@Nikalas @Autismus Maximus
found these two trannycels
rope NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foids dont like men worse than them in any sense, thats opposite of what hypergamy is, there is zero proof for that claim and few cherrypicking, while for hypergamy there are countless, its their nature.

Those "incels" were never incels in the first place and wasn't their good looks holding them back, it was their autism and lack of social life, and at a first opportunity voila they ascended, because they are goodlooking.

Foids dont like men worse than them in any sense, thats opposite of what hypergamy is, there is zero proof for that claim and few cherrypicking, while for hypergamy there are countless, its their nature.

Those "incels" were never incels in the first place and wasn't their good looks holding them back, it was their autism and lack of social life, and at a first opportunity voila they ascended, because they are goodlooking.

odd way of admitting ur one of them:feelsjuice:

these are chads & chadlite.
to think i share this website with them

Yes foid opinion is 100% trustable and they always do what they say

View attachment 636159
I've received lots of selfies from people who on post here, and of the ones that didnt end up being trannies, lots of incels are actually HTN or chadlites. Very few incels are actually truly ugly, like 1s and 2s out of 10. The ones that complain about their face are usually 3s and 4s out of 10. And yet they are incel and normies are having sex. Why is that?

It's not actually a good thing to be a mogger, because foids like men who they can control. If you mog, then you have more power, and they don't like that. This is why foids are always getting into relationships with ugly fat guys. I see so many of these kinds of couples in public. Especially when I was in europe.
View attachment 636166
View attachment 636164
@Zer0/∞ @Lux
It is true. Normies live on jealousy. A cheap strategy is to bring people down on the social hierarchy when faced with jealousy, and normies always take the easy way. Normies dont care if their exclusion causes you to have ptsd and nightmares for 20 years, as long as it removes a little bit of their sexual market competition and feelings of insecurity

Lessons learned:
- incels are emotionally more intelligent and empathic than normies
- this correlates with looks and intelligencd and incels are often HTN
- normies despise us for the above and will exclude us to remove our competition in the sexual marketplace
- also sensitive and better looking people are more easily scapedgoated
- normies also hate talented people and will bring you down to oblivion if they can get away with it
- all normies are to some extent evil but they perceive themselves and each other as morally good or even above that

High IQ thread

Last edited:
No they are fucking fakecels and I'm a fucking truecel I'm ugly asf your making us look like volcels by saying we mog normies no tf we don't

This is whole post is bs. Foid don't like men they can control they like men who control them.

Plus on top of that, I guarantee you one of those guys is a model. This can't be the incel community.

women don't like short men,

also those photos look like they've been through the face app filter

I think most of the incels here are really ugly but they doesn't expose himself on the internet like that because of low self-esteem / low confidence, these few fakecels are the ones that take pictures so they appears to be a large majority

Last edited:

You fucking donkey. Anyone who believes in oofy doofy is either a troll or total retard.
These are just sociopathic, feminine soyboys who are so well attuned to degenerate foids that they are able to win them in warm approach. Personality really. We can't be like that. Not going back after red pill.