Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The average foid cannot even name 3 countries

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
If you had any respect for women before seeing this video, prepare to be disappointed.

Yes foids are literally retarded. If you gave a test, any test, to a group of down syndrome kids, and a group of adult women they would probably perform the same. Foids are barely conscious beings that exist solely to suck dick and procreate, that's about it.

View: https://youtu.be/vmK4_x2fwlo

The West, The East, and Niggerland.

If you had any respect for women before seeing this video, prepare to be disappointed.
Absolutely No Simp Ever:
"Wow this plastic lookin ass blonde bimbo can't name 3 countries, faith in waaaman lost"

Sure they know three countries, Chadville, Chadtopia, and Chadtown.

common sense is their biggest weakness

American foids are just as stupid as they look

I kind of have faith for humanity and I just want to believe that these bitches are faking that they are airheads because they think it makes them more attractive or something, ain't no way they are this stupid.

Only in America.

I can name every country on a map except the weird Caribbean and pacific ones

Keep laughing at Islam goyim !

The kind of pointless trash that probably inspired Bill Hicks we got a reader. The fact they have absolutely everything despite deserving nothing makes me think our impending extinction as a species is an absolutely excellent thing

jewmerica, cucknada and niggerlands

Giving foids rights was a mistake.

This the reason why foids shouldn't be alowed to get education. They're just wasting profesor's time and disturbing studying process for men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back