Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The average Filipina earns more money than the average Filipino

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
https://psa.gov.ph/statistics/occupational-wages-survey

So, I wanted to look up how much the average Filipinx person earns, apparently female Filipinx people earn more than male Filipinx people.

Imagine being born a male Filipinx (or Pinxy), not only do you get circumcised when you're old enough to remember it and actually have experienced a normal dick, your toilets out earn you, and you get cucked by tall White guys in their 50's and 60's and 70's taking the Filipinx toilets your age. Absolutely brutal.

When is the Asian man finally going to revolt?

https://psa.gov.ph/statistics/occupational-wages-survey

So, I wanted to look up how much the average Filipinx person earns, apparently female Filipinx people earn more than male Filipinx people.

Imagine being born a male Filipinx (or Pinxy), not only do you get circumcised when you're old enough to remember it and actually have experienced a normal dick, your toilets out earn you, and you get cucked by tall White guys in their 50's and 60's and 70's taking the Filipinx toilets your age. Absolutely brutal.

When is the Asian man finally going to revolt?
They are, In china and south korea

They are, In china and south korea

:feelskek:

Voting Election 2016 GIF by Studios 2016
Pay Up Womens Rights GIF by INTO ACTION
Pay Up Good Morning GIF by INTO ACTION
Pay Me Michelle Obama GIF by Obama
Janet Yellen GIF by GIPHY News

Why cant you just say filipinas and filipinos.

Does the income include sex work and sex tourism? I can imagine filipinas having higher average income if its skewed by sex work servicing western foreigners

Why cant you just say filipinas and filipinos.

Does the income include sex work and sex tourism? I can imagine filipinas having higher average income if its skewed by sex work servicing western foreigners
I heard their bureaucracy is full of foids.