Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The anniversary of Normie's death. Inceldom as an excuse for lacking normal social skills or why I hate myself. #Blackpill

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I'm deeply sorry for many of you, if not most of you who are truly incels who tried much harder than me, made better and harder sacrifices but I just wanted to talk about people who use inceldom as an excuse which includes myself on some level.

So, it's true that I'm an incel. Never had a gf, never even had any proper social life. Even though normies are sometimes right when they talk about social skills, I sometimes use it as an excuse, meaning I use inceldom as an excuse to my lack of social skills, excuses for sometimes even ghosting people on a mental level when they come and talk to me, I'm used to being hated on, so... that's just me, sometimes people feel bad, I feel sorry for them too, imagine trying to be friends with someone like myself and just feeling some you know... I don't want to say negative vibes, it's more, leave me alone vibes. I try my best to be polite and not hurt people trust me I do.

Since the sense of beauty isn't subjective, are *some* of us using this incel label as an excuse to not being socially or in even in writing just, fluent or influential or just capable? Chances are, yes.

What makes a normie a normie and what separates these two terms "incel" and "normie"?

Are all normies wagecucks?

Are all normies bluepilled?

Do all normies have a wife?

I've seen blackpilled people be incredibly socially fluent, influential, capable, just intelligent really. Some incels who I myself mog have 6 or 7 friends. By the way by incel I mean someone who's a 3 or 4 in terms of looks.

I'm just saying I'm against this form of shallow gatekeeping and excuses people like myself use sometimes.

PS. Don't think of this as some hatespeech against this community I just think gatekeeping so shallow shouldn't be used in blackpill communites(not incel community, I'm fully against normies entering incel community)

So what I'm saying is, be incel or normie all you like whatever, but don't look down upon people who have social skills better than you even though you mog him or in plain less offensive terms, don't see a postive as a negative. Having friends and being social influential is not a weakness, it's a strength, it's nothing to scoff at. Maybe seeing people trying to blackpill normies can make you laugh, that's funny cause some are so dumb but I'm still skeptical, are all normies just not willing to listen? Some of them chances are ARE willing to listen.

Anyway, it's just funny you the normie death incident happened and the rise of the wagecuck is prevalent, now we call normies wagecucks without paying attention to what we're saying this kind of thing happens sometimes and I'm here for it and here for the death of normie.

RIP. Normie we do miss you...good luck in hell ;)

a normie is an NT faggot who has no problem socializing. i regret reading this aids ridden post.

a normie is an NT faggot who has no problem socializing. i regret reading this aids ridden post.
I don't have aids lol. Socializing is a problem for anyone, it does depend on environment though.

Social skills is just a funny way of saying beta/bux/cuck/simp

Social skills is just a funny way of saying beta/bux/cuck/simp
:feelshaha: I've had a lot of people call me gay simp as an insult here, so it's nothing new but I'm talking incels uglier than me who do have a social life, it's kinda rare honestly, this is a shitpost of mine. I don't agree on this today. Today, my perspective is different.