Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The anime girl I'm gonna coom to tonight

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★

I have unironically slowly morphed into the guy from the coomer meme and best of all I don't even fucking care. Foids just can't compete with 2d.

based and pieck pilled. tho I wouldn't coom to her cause she looks too Jewish :feelspuke:

Based tbh

I would love to do things with pieck
Why wait.

It is as real as anything when you do it in your mind.

What are her names?

This is the girl I coomed to yesterday
first one is Sakura amamiya from Sakura wars 5.
doesn't have much coomer art maybe none(I fapped to imagination of her) as game wasn't that popular.

second one is Makoto Nijima from persona 5 royal, lots of coomer content. niggas have written essays on her too jfl. entire doujinshi

first one is Sakura amamiya from Sakura wars 5.
doesn't have much coomer art maybe none(I fapped to imagination of her) as game wasn't that popular.

second one is Makoto Nijima from persona 5 royal, lots of coomer content. niggas have written essays on her too jfl. entire doujinshi
Makoto Nijima reminds me of soifon from Bleach. Both are rocking that cute short hair side hairstyle

Makoto Nijima reminds me of soifon from Bleach. Both are rocking that cute short hair side hairstyle
I guess so. tho makoto looks less aggressive