Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the amount of girls walking around in their bras and underwear and dressing like whores today is too damn high

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
jfl at this degeneracy i felt like i was walking around a strip club or something and this was on the streets in downtown

i sometimes really do wish an Islamic revolution takes over and this degeneracy fking ends

fucking whores starting to tilt me especially the asian ones you know they really put an effort to look the sluttiest because they crave attention so bad. We really should bring back public stoning

They deserve to be raped tbh

it's getting to the point where even I have a problem with it

justify their actions with the cosbypill

read sig

Your average formal dress for women in the current year (TM).

They deserve to be raped tbh
We have to slut shame sluttily dressed whores whenever we see them. So they know the consequences of walking around with their asscheeks hanging out in front of a bunch of horny and sexless men.

I honestly just want to relocate at this point. My only concern is that this cancer is spreading fast. We need another holocaust

Thank God it's been raining here in nyc for a week so I didn't have to see these sluts.

Yeah those whores dont know what theyre doing to guys like us, inconsidrate, selfish, chad dick hungry sluts thats what they are .