Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The amount of foids in armed forces

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
UK police force went from 23.3% female in 2007 to 31.2% female in 2020. JFL it's hard to predict how soon but in a relatively near future UK police will be half foid. It's not as bad in US where women are 12% of the force but they are beginning to take up high positions of power. Positions of vice chief of defence or even a chief of defence in some cases. Given some time we will see more and more women in high positions of power and then maybe even spilling into elite units like SWAT. The hilaritiy of 2050 full female SWAT team is something worth seeing. I am glad the pigs will soon become useless foids with toddler like strength and cowardly mindset. https://www.castanet.net/news/Canad...gets-first-female-vice-chief-of-defence-staff
Newspic background blue copy 4 p3516545

Last edited:
Women are joining the police force and/or the army so they can learn tactics to fend off unattractive men.

The thing is they usually form an all male front line in these riots and behind them are women. If only the rioters knew that by only breaking the first line they are basically fighting children (that is how strong a woman is) they would try to break through in an arrowhead formation. Once they would do that the second line of weaklings would get severely injured and would have to be carried away by men rendering most anti riot police useless

UK police force went from 23.3% female in 2007 to 31.2% female in 2020. JFL it's hard to predict how soon but in a relatively near future UK police will be half foid. It's not as bad in US where women are 12% of the force but they are beginning to take up high positions of power. Positions of vice chief of defence or even a chief of defence in some cases. Given some time we will see more and more women in high positions of power and then maybe even spilling into elite units like SWAT. The hilaritiy of 2050 full female SWAT team is something worth seeing. I am glad the pigs will soon become useless foids with toddler like strength and cowardly mindset. https://www.castanet.net/news/Canad...gets-first-female-vice-chief-of-defence-staff View attachment 426343
They only get into the military because standards are significantly lowered so that they can stand a chance. Also it’s common for women in the military to have shitty form while doing exercises but cadre let them do it anyway and count it on PST’s and work outs. The only place almost completely exempt, for obvious reasons is special forces such as the SEAL’s. Women can do an awful push-up compared to a man but their gunny will still count it meanwhile taking ten push-ups away from a guy who tries to copy her tactic

I wonder if female police officers commit domestic violence on their husbands just like male police officers do to their wives.
But srs, most police have treated me well despite my subhuman appearance, so don't have much to complain about.

I wonder if female police officers commit domestic violence on their husbands just like male police officers do to their wives.
But srs, most police have treated me well despite my subhuman appearance, so don't have much to complain about.

No they are weak pussies. I can tell you several stories of female cops. One of them was hiding her bank robber boyfriend another got knocked out by a guy I knew and he was never caught. That part I can't talk too much about but it's very hilarious. Foid cops are one punch away from a serious injury. Even a skinny guy can beat the living shit out of them easily.

The thing is they usually form an all male front line in these riots and behind them are women. If only the rioters knew that by only breaking the first line they are basically fighting children (that is how strong a woman is) they would try to break through in an arrowhead formation. Once they would do that the second line of weaklings would get severely injured and would have to be carried away by men rendering most anti riot police useless
Centurionmaxx