Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ?The amount of fan mail the Parkland shooter is receiving is unreal

that making a diffERence is the only way kek

Cruz, Harris, Klebold, Rodger = Crazed fangirls and all received attention from females.
Cho, Mercer, Lanza (not real but whatever) = Nothing.

Oh, what could be the difference?

Imagine hordes of men sending horny fan letters to a female criminal. NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. If this doesn't prove that there's something wrong with women, I don't know what does. But IncelTards won't even try to argue this.

Cruz, Harris, Klebold, Rodger = Crazed fangirls and all received attention from females.
Cho, Mercer, Lanza (not real but whatever) = Nothing.

Oh, what could be the difference?
good fuckin point didn't realise that, touche (no accent for the e) (just in case any of y'all think I'm an idiot who doesn't know there is an accent on the e of touche)

Proves that ER is the only way to go.

jfl at having to murder a bunch of people to get females to notice you

Averageish guys get attention, truecels get nothing.

Famous badboy halo, means nothing.

He got caught, he'll die in prison or get executed. All femoids writing to him know this, he's their harmless fantasy and if they ever got in the same room with him none of them would actually put out.

Real violent criminal badboys slay, for sure. None of us have the makings of a proper criminal though.

I wonder if she would have gotten any fanmail

Attachments

• sticc.jpg
    sticc.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 66
maybe that's a route incels should pursue? female criminals
There's sites dedicated to white knights pandering to attractive female prisoners.

There's nothing left for us bottom feeders.

There's sites dedicated to white knights pandering to attractive female prisoners.

jesus, theres nothing a woman could do or look like that would stop her from getting male attention

A lot of the attraction to him comes from the fact he's locked away, though. It's the perfect situation for a lot of women -- guy gives you tons of attention and validation, but you don't have to put out unless you want to. The woman is in total control of the relationship.

And I'm sure they'd only respond to attractive men. It's still over for incels.

Either Cruz has balls or is fucked up mentally because after killing 17 normies he drops his gun and runs to mcdonalds instead of taking his own life

And yeah the attraction to him is purely fantasy driven we don't even know what the women sending him mail look like, As Richcel said they would never put out if they were in the same room

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back