Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Parkland Foid school shooting survivor ropes

Ritabot formatting but lifefuel

massive lifefuel made me smile, made my day tbh

Thats what i call "the butterfly effect"

JFL @ throwing away life on tutorial island over “survivor’s guilt” of all things

$25,000 for what? She's dead? Just virtue signalling bucks. Fucking disgusting. That money should go to Florida incels to prevent further acts of true social justice...

Probably just wanted to attention whore but accidentally killed herself for real

Female suicide = ragequitting on tutorial mode

More than that, though, the Parkland survivors have it made, especially in this age of social media. For those who weren't actually killed or maimed, the shooting was the best thing that ever happened to them from the perspective of social status and making a living. They can milk this shit for life. They can become "motivational speakers" or "activists" or some other phony bullshit job and get big bucks from it while regular people have to sweat at McDonald's or Wal-Mart for minimum wage. And by being a shooting survivor, they get sacred cow status. People aren't allowed to criticize them or disagree with them.

The foids, of course, have even more options. This girl probably could have milked her "shooting survivor" status into becoming an actress or model, even though she isn't that pretty. But "muh Parkland survivor" status is everything. She had it all handed to her on a silver platter, and she threw it all in the garbage. Honestly, I'm just shaking my head here.

Also, "survivor's guilt" is mostly a myth. All these "tragedy survivors" who have become activists and motivational speakers and all that crap...they're loving the attention. They don't really wish they were dead. If it was a real thing there would have been hundreds of suicides from this.

what does this have to do with inceldom exactly?

nicholas cruz wasnt even an incel he had an ex gf.

your literally just praising a mass shooter.