Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The amount of attractive/average looking guys here is why we are hated

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
just look at this old normie meme:
CISpfsA.png

People see guys like Zyros and gambler (incelman) and think that's what incels look like, and say "they must have shitty personalities", I think no one on earth would deny that blackops2cel cannot get laid even if he tries, he is what incels look like, not zyros.  

Made a poll on OffTopic section for solution: https://incels.is/Thread-Serious-We-need-to-include-a-picture-of-ourselves-to-get-accepted-on-this-site

Bunch of faggots.

The amount of average guys is why I'm starting to hate this community.

Bicboi said:
The amount of average guys is why I'm starting to hate this community.

Exactly! We are turning into lookism.net, which is why I proposed we have to send pics to mods and get rated, and if we're sub 5, then we will have a verification check mark next to our name porving we are truecel. This will allow blackpilled normies but we can differentiate between them and actual incels.

People dont want to hear this but its time fr a serious purge.

/pol/cel said:
People dont want to hear this but its time fr a serious purge.

I don't have a problem with the mentalcels, and if your system were implemented I'd definitely get a truecel rating. Some of them are just as fucked as we are, and past a certain age you can no more develop your social skills than you can change your face.

Forgot to add my picture

itsOVER said:
I don't have a problem with the mentalcels, and if your system were implemented I'd definitely get a truecel rating. Some of them are just as fucked as we are, and past a certain age you can no more develop your social skills than you can change your face.

mentalcels are virgins due to their personality, just lol if you think ER was virgin because of his face

iiiTeMpeR said:
mentalcels are virgins due to their personality, just lol if you think ER was virgin because of his face

And once you're in your 20s you cant really improve social skills or personality. So in the end they're just as screwed.

itsOVER said:
And once you're in your 20s you cant really improve social skills or personality. So in the end they're just as screwed.

If you're attractive but have autism, you can still have sex, just not a relationship

iiiTeMpeR said:

He was locationcel/mentalcel.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, over 80% of men are incel now. It takes looks and being NT. Having that combination, especially after HS/uni when life gets worse is becoming exceedingly rare.

We really have to stick together. But if you guys want to divide the incel males by appearance, that is your call. I can just as easily fraud a picture of being ugly (because I am ugly) as I can fraud one to look like a 5. I would just get a wig since I'm norwooding, light fraud, tan before taking the selfie...

itsOVER said:

i've seen your pic, and ur more of a low tier normie than a truecel, below average at most, but not hideous. you could get white chicks if u weren't a mentalcel

wishiwasbigger said:
i've seen your pic, and ur more of a low tier normie than a truecel, below average at most, but not hideous. you could get white chicks if u weren't a mentalcel

According to OPs definition 5/10 or below gets the tag. 5 is the bang average normie, I'm a 4 so I'd qualify under his system.

But it's a stupid system anyway. For a start people can angle fraud pics, use filters etc. Secondly...brain issues post puberty are just as much of a problem as face issues, since the social skills that should have been learned in those years simply ain't there and it's almost impossible to catch up.

If you're not Chad, it's too easy to be incel.

Agreed. Purge ANYONE who isn’t objectively ugly or has sexual experience or is over 6 feet tall.

MayorOfKekville said:
Agreed. Purge ANYONE who isn’t objectively ugly or has sexual experience or is over 6 feet tall.

Yep, LOL @ all the people saying no to this, if we don't find a solution to fix the fakecel problem this will become lookism. It's over for truecels, normies have taken over

iiiTeMpeR said:
If you're attractive but have autism, you can still have sex, just not a relationship

tell me how and I will leave this board forever (if succeed ofc)

I am tired of getting called a fakecel, we all have our own reasons for beeing a virgin

Imgrlbtwxd said:
tell me how and I will leave this board forever (if succeed ofc)

I am tired of getting called a fakecel, we all have our own reasons for beeing a virgin

If you have autism, then you can have sex IF you are a 8/10 or more, looksmax to 8+/10 is my advice. Just go to a club and fuck girls, you should do fine if you're attractive

iiiTeMpeR said:
If you have autism, then you can have sex IF you are a 8/10 or more, looksmax to 8+/10 is my advice. Just go to a club and fuck girls, you should do fine if you're attractive

>Just go to a club and fuck girls
>Just go to a club 
ok I did that before

>and fuck girls
I am not going to rape somebody, this is not how I want to lose my virginity

Imgrlbtwxd said:
>Just go to a club and fuck girls
>Just go to a club 
ok I did that before

>and fuck girls
I am not going to rape somebody, this is not how I want to lose my virginity

Then you aren't attractive, if you were a chad girls will make it clear, you're prob normie tier

iiiTeMpeR said:
Then you aren't attractive, if you were a chad girls will make it clear, you're prob normie tier

you know less about woman than I do

femoids don't just "make it clear", they give you subtle signs that you have to make decisions based of.

no girl will ever say "fuck me right now, right here" it's not what (random) females do, all they do is hairflings, smiling and touching you, the rest is the mens part.

don't tell me that I am not attractive, when my haircut and clothes are on point 90% of all females look at me, while 80% of them are smiling/hairflinging
if I see couples I observe the following behavior of females: either they look at me for a second and look if again if their bf is not recocgnizing OR they make eye contact to me and make their bf jealous, usually the bf pulls her female away or is giving me angry looks

I am 6'3 185 pound around 13%~ bf

Ryo_Hazuki said:
And guess who made this meme.

RxS2Vp5.png

The bottom left guy on the right side is legitimately ugly though.

Also Eggy isn't a virgin and I doubt the gymcel is either.

Imgrlbtwxd said:
you know less about woman than I do

femoids don't just "make it clear", they give you subtle signs that you have to make decisions based of.

no girl will ever say "fuck me right now, right here" it's not what (random) females do, all they do is hairflings, smiling and touching you, the rest is the mens part.

don't tell me that I am not attractive, when my haircut and clothes are on point 90% of all females look at me, while 80% of them are smiling/hairflinging
if I see couples I observe the following behavior of females: either they look at me for a second and look if again if their bf is not recocgnizing OR they make eye contact to me and make their bf jealous, usually the bf pulls her female away or is giving me angry looks

I am 6'3 185 pound around 13%~ bf

No shit no girl says that, she flirts with you (making it clear), you're arguing with yourself buddy

iiiTeMpeR said:
No shit no girl says that, she flirts with you (making it clear), you're arguing with yourself buddy

>she flirts with you ( hairfling,touchign and so on)
is NOT the same as

>making it clear ( "I like to have sex with you" )
it's literally not the same, it's the reason why I am still an incel

>you're arguing with yourself buddy
arguing with you

Could this have anything to do with the fact that truecels never share their pics, because they are afraid of becoming a meme?

Only the average or above average looking guys share their pics, so that's why it appears as if there's so many of them.

iiiTeMpeR said:
send pics to mods and get rated

I don't share my pictures, but I'd be willing to send a picture of my true subhuman nose. Anyone with my nose is always a sub 3.

The more mainstream incels.is become the more fakecels apper with good looks. Soon we start to see these threads "Am I having potential to become a male model"

Stop whining.

It just PROVES that hypergamy is out of control when these good looking guys can't score a foid.

Maybe it'll open people's eyes to how ridiculous foids' standards are now.