Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Amish community is thriving.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★

This is honestly gigalifefuel to me, the Amish are great people imo. They reject technology and promote traditional values.

Imagine being amish and getting assigned a virgin wife to have many children with.

Amish foids would be less picky but would still probably go for amish chad.

Thats good I support them.based.

I always think about how happy they must be to live such simple lives. Small lives are happy ones.

I always think about how happy they must be to live such simple lives. Small lives are happy ones.
This, the whole amish community is a massive fuck you to jewish program and control scheme they are playing on our society

This, the whole amish community is a massive fuck you to jewish program and control scheme they are playing on our society
My relatives,grandpas are pretty much like this. they are nomads,they have TV though but thats just it. I go there every summer and spend my summer there. I'm planning to join them tbh but idea of earning money sounds better at least i can get stuff here

My relatives,grandpas are pretty much like this. they are nomads,they have TV though but thats just it. I go there every summer and spend my summer there. I'm planning to join them tbh but idea of earning money sounds better at least i can get stuff here
thats cool, i think im going to go build a cabin and live their like ted kaczynski

thats cool, i think im going to go build a cabin and live their like ted kaczynski
I was born there but my parents are moved.its over.

Must be nice being Amish tbh, their lifestyle seems like paradise compared to the shitty, complicated, degenerate western life full of whores, cucks, fags, trannies and disgusting retard feminists with rainbow hair everywhere. Not to mention the wage slavery, bad traffic, shitty normies all over the place, fuck this I'd rather be Amish.

I hear Amish youth, as a right of passage, are sent to go live in modern degenerate America so they can experience what else is out there. After they live out there for so long they are given a choice, return to Amish life or stay in the modern world, nearly all return to the Amish life and I don't blame them, I would too.

Sucks that it's something you have to be born into, they don't want normie fags coming in to ruin their lifestyle, smart move tbh.

Must be nice being Amish tbh, their lifestyle seems like paradise compared to the shitty, complicated, degenerate western life full of whores, cucks, fags, trannies and disgusting retard feminists with rainbow hair everywhere. Not to mention the wage slavery, bad traffic, shitty normies all over the place, fuck this I'd rather be Amish.

I hear Amish youth, as a right of passage, are sent to go live in modern degenerate America so they can experience what else is out there. After they live out there for so long they are given a choice, return to Amish life or stay in the modern world, nearly all return to the Amish life and I don't blame them, I would too.

Sucks that it's something you have to be born into, they don't want normie fags coming in to ruin their lifestyle, smart move tbh.
only 75 outsiders have been let in :feelsrope:

Gigalifefuel. They don't succumb to the degenerate lifestyle

They have zero problems of our modern society.
They are based as fuck

Gigalifefuel. They don't succumb to the degenerate lifestyle
"Suicide rates for the Amish are about half that of the general population." - wikipedia
They have zero problems of our modern society.
They are based as fuck
"Suicide rates for the Amish are about half that of the general population." - wikipedia

These hyper-religious communities are very insular so joining one is very difficult as an outsider otherwise I would consider joining one.

These hyper-religious communities are very insular so joining one is very difficult as an outsider otherwise I would consider joining one.
i wish i was born into it, if i was i would probably have four kids by now jfl

Nobody here would last a minute in Amish society. Stop coping. Amish worship should be banned, those straw hat wearing fucks creep me out to be honest.

Nobody here would last a minute in Amish society. Stop coping. Amish worship should be banned, those straw hat wearing fucks creep me out to be honest.
addicted to technology now leave :feelsree:

View attachment 96148
This is honestly gigalifefuel to me, the Amish are great people imo. They reject technology and promote traditional values.

Imagine being amish and getting assigned a virgin wife to have many children with.

I respect all communities who reject technology, modern day neo luddites, anarcho primitives and the Unabomber are all heroes of mine

Let's all join them en masse.
How would Amish Chad be called? Chademiah?

Amish work hard and it’s a difficult life, but their family and religious-community bonds are strong. None are outcast for being ugly or disabled.

I like them tbh. They are good germans not like the germans that are now in germany.

anarcho primitives and the Unabomber are all heroes of mine
Same. But the difference between them and the Amish is their style. Cerebral, badass revolutionaries vs. Jesus freaks with sticks up thier butts.

they have many great things but i saw a docu on amish people (granted like 10 years ago) a while back and they
-allow kids to have sex with one another freely as part of some rite of passage "growing up" phase
-have a huge problem with drug use. men because of back pain and to relax body after working 14goddamn hours. women because they are whores
-they are very cliquey and if you dont follow the leaders words you will be shunned by the whole community. this is one reason why pedophilia is so common among amish
+on the plus side pedophilia is common among the amish

+-a lot of your money is paid to the leader / though this is a negative or positive depending how you see it and how well you integrate into their society

I respect all communities who reject technology, modern day neo luddites, anarcho primitives and the Unabomber are all heroes of mine

imagine a group like the amish but incels building a community. For the amish they are luckytho because technology is killing all of us and they can stop hypergamy way better still is there ofc but tamed.

imagine a group like the amish but incels building a community. For the amish they are luckytho because technology is killing all of us and they can stop hypergamy way better still is there ofc but tamed.
I agree bro would be perfect tbh

That's kind of like how altrightcels who ascend send their kids to degenerate middle schools. When they have kids, they keep them in pure elementary schools and high schools, but during middle school they get an opportunity to see what their parents are protecting them from.

Whites with sub Saharan tier fertility rates based :feelsokman:

Well, that's good.

I'm afraid burgerland goverment will take them down

I remneber visiting an Amish household as a school field trip back in the 2nd grade. Back then I thought “god this must be torture”. now I wouldn’t even mind being amish

I was invited but I will just neet all day and corrupt their minds with technology or either will end up kicked because my extreme atheism and anarchism

it is really harsh but this will happen..
They are already trying to introduce drugs as a lot of the men there suffer from back pain from the farm work.

probably because they dont have shit like tinder and social media which encourages female hypergamy and increases foids egos.

leftism and this trend of shallowness in foids is the downfall of western society.

Not sure what’s with the Amish worships, they are weird hypocrites who refuse to use buttons but have rampant unchecked drug and sexual abuse.

Also I freely admit I would not be able to cope with the lifestyle, 14 hours a day of backbreaking hard labour? Nibba I SLEEP 14 hours a day.

Not sure what’s with the Amish worships, they are weird hypocrites who refuse to use buttons but have rampant unchecked drug and sexual abuse.

Also I freely admit I would not be able to cope with the lifestyle, 14 hours a day of backbreaking hard labour? Nibba I SLEEP 14 hours a day.
Lol what do they even work doing

Of course they're thriving. They're a healthy society where women stay in their place and traditional religious values are uphold.

But let's see till when they manage to live segregated like that.

Unabomber was based. The OG hillbillycel

Yes he was truly a legend spending 17 years in a little shed in the middle of no where, with no human contact and a hatred for modern technology, it's a shame that no one has done anything similar since

Their women don't have RIGHTS. Feminism and female empowerment DESTROY civilizations.

Out to the soycucks, IncelTears feminists and normies who think I am saying we should take women's rights away. No. I am merely saying what helps societies survive. I won't be having children so for all I care, feminism can ramp up 100fold. Women will not have 0-2 children because of their careers, they will for the mostpart reject stable male providers, raise chad's babies as single mums (the kids will end up and single mums themselves or criminals), subchad men will withdraw from society, no-one will be happy, except for women aged 13-30 while they ride the cock-carousel, and society can go to shit. I don't give a fuck. Import third-world immigrants to prop the white birthrates up (I'm black before you call me a White Nationalist), let it all come crashing down.

TLDR: So I am not saying we should end feminism, I am saying it should be ramped up to the hills. You deserve it.

maybe they will take over america in 100 years
Their women don't have RIGHTS. Feminism and female empowerment DESTROY civilizations.

Out to the soycucks, IncelTears feminists and normies who think I am saying we should take women's rights away. No. I am merely saying what helps societies survive. I won't be having children so for all I care, feminism can ramp up 100fold. Women will not have 0-2 children because of their careers, they will for the mostpart reject stable male providers, raise chad's babies as single mums (the kids will end up and single mums themselves or criminals), subchad men will withdraw from society, no-one will be happy, except for women aged 13-30 while they ride the cock-carousel, and society can go to shit. I don't give a fuck. Import third-world immigrants to prop the white birthrates up (I'm black before you call me a White Nationalist), let it all come crashing down.

TLDR: So I am not saying we should end feminism, I am saying it should be ramped up to the hills. You deserve it.
gosh, i just wish the average normie had this selfawarenes, but they pass all day in instagram and wageslaving
Of course they're thriving. They're a healthy society where women stay in their place and traditional religious values are uphold.

But let's see till when they manage to live segregated like that.
till femminist start invanding their societies

Yes he was truly a legend spending 17 years in a little shed in the middle of no where, with no human contact and a hatred for modern technology, it's a shame that no one has done anything similar since
Read his manifesto